One Direction Awards Nominees- November 2012

Hello guys, this will be the book where you, yes YOU, vote for the winners!

Voting is as easy as can be!

Just go to any category, and leave a comment with the following information:

Title of the Book

Author of the Book

It's that simple! You leave a comment with that, and BOOM! You just voted :)

You may only vote for ONE book per category. Nothing's stopping you from voting in more than one category :)

HOWEVER!!!!!!!!! Since there was an excessive amount of entries in Undiscovered Gem, I will allow each voter to vote for books in Undiscovered Gem ONLY! If one votes for two in any other category, I will only count the first one, and I will be keeping track of who voted. I'm very strict about voting because I want it to be as fair as possible.

People, let's not make this a popularity contest. There are a lot of great books with people who are undiscovered writing them who don't have the chance to tell fans to vote for them, because they don't have as many fans as other contestants. These awards are about getting people noticed, so I encourage every voter to check out each book that sounds good! I decided I'm going to not only put the name of the book and the author, but also a description so the voters can read it and see if they're interested. I honestly think that's more fair, and a better way to help people get discovered. I urge you all to vote for the BEST book, not just the one by your best friend or your favorite author, because I have seen really amazing books not make it to the finals and others where I'm like "this book made it over this one?" I get completely shocked...

Before you all ask the famous question, I'll answer it ;) YES, you can vote for yourself.

Voting will be open for exactly one week, and then I will close it, not counting anymore votes. I will then add them up, seeing who the top three people are per category. Then, I will post ANOTHER book with the finalists, and my group and I will pick 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners. The winners will be posted in another book (so many books...).

Massive thank you to Lizzy3119 for making the cover :) She's made EVERY awards cover, and she's fantastic at it!

Good luck to everyone entered! And, a quote from my favorite book:

May the odds be ever in your favor :) xx