Best Liam

The Butterfly Effect

By: singtomesoftly

"A butterfly flapping it's fragile wings could cause a tsunami thousands of miles away, the smallest and simplest things can change everything, it's called the butterfly effect"

People always say be careful what you wish for you just might get it but Liam is tired of always looking after the boys and always being called the sensible one. Why couldn't he be the crazy one or the flirt? Why can't he have more attention for once? After a fight with the boys he wishes that One Direction didn't exist anymore and what happens when his wish comes true and he realizes how much One Direction being formed has effected everyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm A Pain For Mr.Payne

By: LouisCarrot14

Liam meets Isabella or Bella as she likes to be called, at a family reunion of Harry's that Liam was forced to go to. And Bella turns out to be Harry's sister. And Harry is VERY protective of her.

Liam and Bella don't particularly enjoy each other's presence and are constantly bickering at first, but when Bella becomes the opening act for their concerts on tour, Liam and her end up being forced to hang out because management says that everyone needs to get along.

Eventually they learn to enjoy each other's company. Maybe more than they should...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

International Love

By: i_likebacon

The hate. It was all too much for him.

Niall used to ignore it all. He knew he had true fans. He would always shake it off, but one day it finally gets to him and he leaves. Where? No one knows except Niall and he wants to keep it that way. Little did he know Liam's traveling all around the world searching for him. Will he find Niall? And if he does, can he convince him to come back?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pinky Promise

By: socksandstripes

Sienna Drews was four when her father died in the World Trade Center, devastated her mother moves them to a small town in England for a fresh start. Sienna soon meets Liam Payne. A boy her age who quickly becomes her friend all because of a pinky promise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Tracks

By: socksandstripes

Liam Payne. Known worldwide as 1/5 of One Direction, people claim that they know everything about him or so they think. No one knows that Liam had a best friend back in Wolverhampton called Jenna Greene, A friend of Liam's from before XFactor. When they were 14 and Liam went for the first time, people picked on her and bullied her but it all stopped when Liam got back after not making it passed Simon's beach house. Second time around, it got worse and Jenna couldn't take it and took her own life on the tracks. But something Liam has never told anyone is that he still sees her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stole My Heart

By: andiipandii98

What would you do if had backstage passes to a One Direction concert? What if one of the boys fell in love with you? What if your so called "best friend" tries to take away your boyfriend? Adeline Nicole has won backstage passes for Nini and herself. Liam ends up being head over heels for Adeline Nicole, but Nini tries to stop them from working out. Will their love over power just one persons hatred?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alone

By: 1DLoverWMYB

Have you ever seen someone die right in-front of your eyes? Well Bailey Ashmore has. She just witnessed her parents death in a horrible car crash. She has no on to turn to. She is a single child, has no brothers, no sisters, no family near-by, and her friends aren't the nicest people. Casey, is her only good friend but when this happens, she is in Australia. She feels like she is alone, until she meets Liam Payne, one of five boys from One Direction. He takes her in and she bonds really well with the boys and Casey comes back as soon as soon as she hears the bad news. They help her get through everything, she moves in, and she might even fall for one. After dealing with her parents death, she soon discovers heart break from that one member she had fallen for. Cane she recover? Can she take him backand forgove him?