T W E L V E

Hinata wrapped her hands around the blondes neck , the boy following , placing his own around her waist . Their body's moving slowly in sync to the music , as they ignored the eyes of of everyone around them . Their attention to focused on each other to care .

" Hinata " Tsukiishima spoke softly .

" yes ? " she answered .

" Do you like the king " he asked calmly .

" romantically ? No . " she replied bluntly .

Tsukishima chuckled softly , drawing Hinata's gaze to the attractive blonde .

" tsukishima " she spoke up , gaining his attention .

" You're quiet attractive as it is , but you look better  when youre happy " she complimented .

Tsukiishimas eyes widened  in shock , looking away as quick as he could  , feeling the heat in his cheeks rise .

———————————
Sakusa walked down the empty hallway , the tapping of his shoes being the only sound  that kept the cold atmosphere lively . His gaze still and calm , as he approached the door cell labeled " Ushijima " . Reaching his hands into his pocket and scanning his ID on the monitor . Allowing him access to the room where Ushijima  would be spending the rest of his days  .

" well if it isn't my dear friend Sakusa " ushijima grinned . Closing , and placing the book he'd been reading on the wooden night stand next to his bed .

"We're not Freinds , so get it straight " Sakusa replied calmly . Pulling a chair and sitting himself infront of the glass border that stood between them .

" awwww " he frowned .

" But we used to be best buddies , remember? "  he devishly grinned .

" Ushijima lets get this straight . We're not friends , nor companions , nor partners of any sort . To be frank , I don't want to have any business to do with you whatsoever . Not since what you did to Hinata " he growled lowly .

" oh come one , we both knew  she was practically almost dead " ushijima waved off , rolling his eyes .

" Ushijima , you kidnapped , harassed her and you practically made me wipe her ENTIRE memory " Sakusa shouted .

" you are so lucky you're the one behind bars because believe me , if that were me . It'd be for the count of your brutal murder " he spat .

Ushijima chuckled walking closer to the glass and looming over the seated doctor .

" We're both the monsters here don't forget , I might've paid you , but you agreed " he grinned .

Sakusa balled his fist , clenching hard enough his hands began turning white .

" you're just as bad as me " he smiled .

Sakusa trembled in anger , his grasp becoming tighter and tighter by the second .

—————————
" please I beg you ! Don't hurt me ! Spare my life and I'll don't anything you want " the poor man cried out , dropping to his kneees  , his chains juggling behind him .

Kenma looked back to Kuroo who just shrugged . The blonde shrugging right back , pulling the gun from his waistband and pulling the trigger before the man could react . His body dropping with a thud as his blood spilled from his body , sorround him in a puddle of his own blood .

" that was kinda harsh , ken " kuroo informed him .

" yeah well that sucks " he rolled his eyes.

" kenma " kuroo spoke up .

" what " he spat back .

Kuroo walked up from behind Kenma , laying his chin on the top of his head and wrapping his hands around his waist .

" Theres no need to be getting agressive you know " he  reassured .

Kenma groaned , pulling the hankee from his pocket and aggresively wiping his gun , a habit he'd gotten whenever he became anxious .

" we'll find her "

Kenma froze , clenching the gun in his hand as he held back the tears that threatened to spill.
The ball in his throat forming and growing bigger by the second , making him feel like he'd cry at just about at any second .

Surprising him , kuroo spun the blonde pulling and holding him against his chest , forcing him to cave in. Allowing his boyfriend to pull and clench his shirt as he sobbed into his chest .
——————

Sorry it's short ! I'll try and update soon !🥰