F I V E

Hinata smiled softly , staring at the passing trees outside the bus window .

The schools were hosting another training camp , and not only that . But the third years were still going to proceed on the first years evaluation.

And during the 2 weeks leading up to the camp , Hinata had really been improving . Her close combats skills were better but even she could agree she still needed some work .

She was even able to successfully pin Tsukkishima and Kageyama for longer than 30 seconds . Which is really saying something cause they're taller and stronger .

And more importantly she was able to prevent the two trouble makers from causing another wardrobe disaster . God they really were something .

So far , things were going pretty well .

Looking away from the window , Hinata turned to her team . Who were now dead asleep , leaning on one another and snoring pretty loudly as well . This caused her to giggle , yeah they're a mess but she couldn't have asked for a better team .

Feeling a sudden weight on her shoulder , Hinata flinched and looked up to find Kageyama peacefully sleeping and using her as a pillow .

Feeling a smile spread on to her face , Hinata observed Kageyama . His hair was a total mess . But his messy hair actually made him look quite a bit ... attractive. And his breathing was calm and steady , it made Hinata feel calm and safe .

Anywhere kageyama was with her , she felt safe . It was too embarassing to admit , but its not like she could deny it .

Resting her head against his , Hinata let a deep breathe out and closed her eyes , slowly drifting to sleep .

———-

" quickly Noya , before they wake up "

" shutup ryu or theyll wake up "

" well then hurry noya "

" how about you do it then "

" fine , I will then "

Grumbling from Hearing her senpais annoying voices , Hinata groaned , stretching and slowly rubbing her eyes to fix her vision .

However , that was a big mistake .

Because upon fixing her eyes , she woke up to find her entire team starring at her in awe and the two idiots snapping pictures away on their phones .

Still Confused by their strange looks , Hinata looked to Suga who was teasingly pointing at her chest .

Looking down to where suga had indicated , Hinata froze in shock .

There he was , Kageyama Tobios head , nicely placed on her chest . With Hinatas one hand around his shoulder and the other in his hair .

Snapping out of her shock , Hinata jolted from her seat causing kageyama to wake up immediately.

" I'm up I'm up Suga- San , I promise it won't happen again mom " he shouted , His eyes still droopy and his hair messily ruffled as he yawned .

" are we there yet ? " he groaned , stretching .

Rubbing his eyes , he looked around to see the entire team staring at him and some holding in their laughter .

" what happened " he asked confusingly .

Looking to Suga , Suga pointed to Tanaka and Noya who were flashing a picture of Him and Hinata sleeping peacefully.

Turning to Hinata he smiled cheekily as Hinata looked away blushing , covering her face .

Suddenly and thankfully breaking the awkward silence , Coach Ukai stood up announcing they had arrived .

—————

Being last off , Hinata jumped off from the last step and looked around taking in the scenery in front of her .

Panicked , from feeling a sudden hand on her shoulder , she grabbed their arm and twisted it , holding them in a headlock .

Once she got a better view of the person , Hinata gasped letting them go , frantically apologizing .

" I'm so sorry Kenma , I didn't know it was you and I panicked I didn't mean to hurt you " Hinata frantically apologized.

Rubbing his arm , Kenma chuckled watching his friend turn into a panic disaster.

" Hinata , it's ok " kenma softly spoke .

" are you sure kenma ? " she asked unsurely .

Kenma nodded , assuring the ginger .

" now come over here and give me a hug you tangerine " he playfully called .

Grabbing her wrist Kenma pulled her to his chest and squeezed her .

" kenma stopppppp I told you to stop call me a vegetable " she groaned complaining.

" Hinata , a tangerines a fruit "

" wait really ? Last time I asked Tsukiishima he said it was a vegetable . Even bakayama said so "

Covering his mischievous giggle Tsukiishima looked away from Kageyama as he yelled at Hinata from the distance .

Kenma rolled his eyes at the first years and looked to Hinata who was already walking ahead .

"Hurry up Kenma or Im breaking your switch" Hinata shouted .

Kenma smirked, pointing at her .

" And how are you gonna do that when I didn't bring it huh shorty ? " he teased .

" oh so -" Hinata smirked , holding A nicely painted pink switch , dangling it between her thumb and index finger .

" this isn't yours ?" She teased .

The setter patted his empty pockets and glared at the ginger .

" you little -"

Taking the opportunity, Hinata made a run for it .

Dashing around one of the buildings and made a turn .

Unfortunately because she wasn't looking , she ran straight into a broad chest making her stumble back and fall on her bum .

Concerned for the ginger , the mysterious person spoke up .

"Hey , are you okay ? " they asked .

" yeah I'm good " she spoke , dusting herself off and standing back on her feet to face the mysteries person .

" sorry again- " she froze mid sentence.

Due to the fact , that she was standing face to face to the Shiratorizawa Ace , the man himself , Ushijima Wakatoshi .

"Japan ????? " she shouted .

—————-
Hey! So some of you might not really care but ... I have another fem Hinata booked called. Deception . And if you guys could check it out I would really appreciate that 🥺👉🏼👈🏼