F O U R T E E N

Standing in the middle of a tall grass field , Hinata scanned her surroundings. Listening to The singing birds from the distant trees , watching as the dancing leaves in the winds fell from the near by trees .

Hinata twirled with a smile on her lips , feeling the wind briskly pucker her with kisses on her face .

She laughed , twirling and twirling until her head began to pang . Her eyes scanning around until they landed on a tree . There , seated under it , she saw the same boy from her dreams , only this time he was wearing a school uniform .

She watched him for a while , scanning his features and movement . How he sat , holding his right leg to his chest as the right laid flat against the grass . All while humming a tune that felt all to familiar to Hinata .

" Was it a song ? " she wondered .

She continued to listen until the boy opened his mouth , releasing a sound that made Hinata's want to cry from his lips .

Have I heard him before ?

This , this song sounds familiar.

" so bitter and sweet mhmm the cruel truth of reality " he sung .

Hinata stepped closer , enchanted by the singing of the familiar boy .

" in a place where I don't win , but I don't lose anything . I need my mind to survive " .

Hinata inched closet , her mouth itching to open , to say something, or call out to him , but instead it spoke for its own .

" it's driving me crazy but I know its mine " she sung , catching the boys attention .

" I -I'm sorry " she gasped slapping her hands over mouth .

Kageyama turned his head in confusion , admiring the ginger before him .

" but I know that if I let go , I wouldn't leave anything behind " he sung .

Hinata walked closer until she stood over the mysterious boy .

Kageyama looked up to Hinata , grabbing her hands as he sung .

It was as if he was signaling her , telling her it was her line next .

And , somehow Hinata knew just that .

" taunting me , haunting me " .

Hinata smiled softly , kageyama returning one back .

" my sweet melancholy " the sang in unison .

Hinata squeezed the boys hand lightly almost as if she was trying to remind herself that this was a dream , hoping her hand would fall right through his and she would wake up .

But she didn't .

A dream however, she was still in .

And it brought her to tears , making the raven haired boy look at her in confusion.

" Hinata what's wrong " he cooed.

Hinata chuckled sarcastically , trying to wipe away her rapidly falling tears .

"N-nothing " she laughed .

Kageyama frowned , continuing to watch the ginger cry .

" Hinata look at me " he deadpanned .

Finishing crying , the ginger looked to the boy concerned from the new tone of voice .

" wake up "

" but if I wake up I won't see you again ..." she trailed .

" And even though I don't know who you are or why I'm seeing you my - my heart ... it misses you " she chocked .

Kageyama frowned , stroking her cheek with hand , sliding his thumb over her milky skin .

" you'll see me again , out there in the real world "

Hinata froze , her heart rapidly beating against her chest.

" w-wait really " she stuttered .

Kageyama nodded , pulling the ginger close to him and placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

" ask for Tobio kageyama , and come back home " .

Hinata panicked, pulling apart from the hug and looking at the boy , only to find his image and the rest of her dream begin to fade .

" WAIT COME BACK ! What do you mean by come back home ! Please ! " she cried .

But her attempts only failed and her beautiful scenery turned to black .

Waking up in a cold sweat , Hinata placed her hand on her forehead where the boy had kissed her , beginning to question.

Was he real ?

Who is he ?

And why do I keep seeing him

Hearing a Big Bang and slam from her door , Hinata drew her attention to it , her fear fading away when she say the trouble duo.

" morning sweet cakes , we're blessing you with our presence this morning so you're welcome very much " atsumu announced.

Osamu rolled his eyes , elbowing his brother in his side making him bunch over clenching his stomach .

" you twat " Atsumu cried .

" shut yer mouth sangwoo " Osamu called back , making his way over to Hinatas bedside .

"how'd you sleep ? " he spoke sweetly.

" you want sangwoo ? Fine I'll break your ankles " Atsumo cried out from behind .

" shutup , you struggle to make your own onigiri " Osamu scowled back .

" oh shut yer trap " .

Hinata chuckled from their interaction, looking to Osamu and giving him a polite smile .

" I slept good thank you , but I have a question for you guys " .

The twins turned to each other , looking back to Hinata.

" what's up "

" do you guys know anything about a kageyama ? "

" tobio- kun ? " Atsumo spoke .

Hinata nodded , snapping her finger in the twins direction .

" yes ! " .