T E N

Hinata groaned , throwing her head against the gym wall .

She was beyond tired and her body felt sore . The team had been training since 5 am and it was now 5:30 in the afternoon . So basically they were all worn out , which would explain why they were sprawled out on the gym floor .

Nishinoya and Tanaka passed out on each other , Yamaguchi falling asleep while Tsukiishima wiped his glasses , asahi alseep , suga and Daichi conversing in the corner, and Hinata and Kageyama . Who were to busy in their own world , quietly  enjoying each other presence .

" Hinata can you play with my hair ? " the setter spoke up.

Hinata nodded , patting her lap . The setter held a questioning look but laid on the floor , lying his head on Hinatas lap.

" your hairs soft Kags " she complimented .

" thanks " he mumbled , his eyes closed as he enjoyed the touch of Hinatas hands .

" Listen up guys ! " Daichi announced gaining the team's attention . Even Asahi's , who woke up immediately.

" today we'll be attending a ball , the Dragons Eye ball . It's held by the Dragon Gang once a year . Every gang in Tokyo will be attending, and so will we . As well as for the gangs in this training camp . The ball starts starts at 8:00 , so we'll be leaving at 7:30 . So that gives you 2 and a half hours to get ready and as for that ..." .

Approaching the group , kiyoko and Yachi smirked holding the heavy suits in their hands .

" Yachi and Kiyoko will help , and Hinata will go last " Suga spoke .

Kageyama glanced to Hinata giving her a " are you gonna be okay " look , to which she replied with a soft smile and nod .

" well chop chop " Daichi clapped .

" And kiyoko , please tame nishinoya hairs " suga groaned .

" got it " she replied , Pulling the Libero out of the gym .

" great ! Now , Hinata come with me " Suga called .

Hinata widened her lips eyes , looking to the setter who caressed her cheek and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear .

" go " he whispered , calming the ginger .

Hinata sighed , getting up after Kageyama had sat up , walking towards the older boy .

" cmon princess , we have a a lot to do " he grinned running out the gym holding onto the ginger

——————————
7:15

Sitting patiently , kageyama sat in the corner of the room awaiting for the return of Hinata .

" what's up with you king " the blonde remarked .

Kageyama scowled , avoiding the blondes gaze and turning to the door .

His jaw dropping as soon as he caught the sight of the gorgeous ginger , the team followed . Making the room go quiet as they gawked at the anxiously blushing ginger .

Feeling a slight bit insecure , Hinata rushed to kageyama . Tucking her face in his coat and making the setter blush .

" Hinata whats wrong " he cooed , lifting his coat to face a teary eyed look on her face .

Hinata sniffled , resting her head against the boy chest and sighing .

" I'm scared " she mumbled .

" why " he questioned.

" I'm gonna be in a place surrounded by people I don't know , like this " she indicated towards herself.