// twenty //

"There she is!" Calum jumped out of his bed and embraced me with a hug.

I laughed. "I haven't gone anywhere. Why are you so happy?"

"I just like your face. A lot. It makes me happy." Calum said squeezing my face.

"Oh barf." Michael said turning away.

"Come on. Lighten up guys. Everything is fine." Calum seemed extra happy.

"What did you put in his food? " I chuckled and looked over to Ashton.

"I did nothing. You're the one who chose it."

"What is that supposed to mean? " I smirked.

"I dunno. What do you think it means."

"If you're saying I spiked his food then you're crazy." I laughed.

"Nothing's wrong with me guys. I'm just happy to be back and I get to see my wonderful best friends and girl-"

"Michael, come here please? " Luke said from across the room.

"But you're so far away." Michael whined.

Luke gave him a stern look.

"If looks could kill I wouldn't want to be Michael right now." Calum whispered in my ear.

I giggled and looked down.

Today's going to be a good day. I thought to myself.

"So why are we still here? " Ashton walked to the door.

"They have to check him out once more I think." Michael looked up from the conversation he was having with Luke.

"They need to hurry." Ashton walked over to Calum and put his head under his armpit. "We have to celebrate." He said has he gave him a knuckle sandwich.

"Ow" Calum laughed out.

His laugh brightened up his entire face. I don't think I've ever seen him this happy.

His eyes were squinted causing lines to appear under his eyes. His nose scrunched up and his mouth slightly opened.

I smiled at him smiling. It was mesmerizing.

Calum then grabbed Ashton by the waist and pushed him away still laughing.

" I agree. Party at Casa De Calum at ten. We need to get a shit load of food and booze and we're set." He quickly thought.

"Oh and don't forget the music." Luke pointed.

"No idiot, I was thinking we'll just have people sing to themselves. " He joked.

"Okay but it'll get a bit confusing on the dance floor."

There was a quick moment of silence and then roars of laughter from all the boys.

It was such a beautiful sound.

There was a knock on the door and the laughter slowly died down.

The doctor walked in with a clipboard in his hand.

"Well Mr. Hood, everything seems to be in order. You're good to go. Make your way to the front desk and feel free to sign yourself out. Have a good day." He turned around and was about to make his way out.

"Oh, I almost forgot. I need you to take this in case of head aches and dizzyness." He handed him the prescription and walked out.

Calum grabbed his stuff and quickly made his way to the door.

"Come on people. We have a party to plan."

And with that he was out the door.

++ ++
Guess who's back. Back again. Layla's back. Tell a friend.

I am so sorry for the wait. I haven't had internet.

But thanks for the support thus far.

Guys we got 61k holy shit. Thank you so much. It's crazy that you guys even read this.

Love you all so damn much I just want to kiss you.

Till next time.
-layla