// fifteen //

"Maybe we should go back in and get you packed up."

As much as I enjoyed being there in his arms we had to leave at some point.

"Are you okay now?" He asks as I as break away from the hug.

"Yeah, thanks." I smiled at him. It was like he was back to normal, just for a few minutes.

We made our way back inside just to see all the boys lined up in front of the door. Wait for us I assume.

"Hi." I laughed.

"Are you okay?" Michael came up and hugged me.

"Yeah." I laughed into his chest.

"Mar?" Luke said quietly. "Can I talk to you?"

"Sure." I looked up at Michael and nodded so he'd let me go.

I walked over to the back of the room where Luke was waiting for me.

"Hi."

"Hey." He breathed out.

"Look I'm really really sorry about earlier. I didn't mean it. I have no idea what came over me."

"Luke we're all stressed out here, I get that. I'm sure Calum himself is stressed out but that's still no reason to bring people down with you. Sure a whole lot of this is my fault. I know that, I can't sleep at night. The guilt eats me up but the last thing I need is someone to remind me that this," I made a circle with my hand indicating that I meant what was going on around us. "is my fault."

"I know and I'm sorry. I should've never let those words come out of my mouth. But the part of seeing my best friend suffer was true. I can't see him like this. Sure he's had a shit life but he doesn't deserve to go through this."

"I do." He whispered the last part.

"What do you mean? No one should ever have to go through this Luke."

"I'm a shit person, I've done so much bad in my life time that I should be the one to suffer. Not my best friend or you " He looked down at his hands.

"Luke no matter how much bad you've done you still don't deserve anything bad, but think of it, you kind of are suffering already. Like you said seeing your best friend like this is killing you. So in your own way you are suffering. Not that I am saying you should which you definitely shouldn't but in its own twisted way you are."

He slowly nodded. "Yeah. I guess you're right." He took a long pause. "Hug it out? " He questioned with a smile.

I laughed and lean in to hug him.

"I don't know what'd I'd do without you."

"I'm sure if I wasn't here you would. "

"I'm glad you are, that way I won't need to find out. "

"We'll see about that."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing." I sigh and walked away.

++++

SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER.

Anyways I'm going to try to set a schedule for updating So get ready for more chapters sooner.

-L