// two //

"Carly. I'm getting creeped out. I swear I feel like someone's watching me."

It's been a week since the concert, well gig and ever since then I've been feeling like someone is watching me. Do you ever have that feeling that there's someone or something everywhere you go watching every move you take? No? Well you're lucky because I swear it's the scariest and creepiest thing ever.

"Marlena, you're being paranoid. No one's watching you."

"If you come home and I'm dead, I want to say 'I told you so' and tell my mom and sister I love them and that I told you so."

She laughed at the other end of the line.

"Marlena, you'll be fine. I'll be home in an hour."

I huffed. "Fine."

"Bye."

"Bye."

The line went dead. I quickly got up from the couch and turned on the music. I hate it when I'm alone and its dead silent, so I try to make as much noise as possible. So far I have the TV on and now the music. I made my way to the kitchen to fix myself a quick snack. Hopefully Carly will be home soon. I thought to myself.

I went back to the living room and checked if there was anything good to watch.

There wasn't.

There was a knock on the door. I swear if there's a masked murder out there I will die at the sight of it. There was a knock again. I might as well check who it is. I went to the front door and look through the peep hole. Fortunately it was my cousin Harry. What was he doing here?

"Harry, what are you doing here?"

"What? Can't I come and visit my favorite cousin?"

"No."

"Why not? And aren't you going to let me in?"

"Oh yeah. Come in and because there's always a catch."

"No there isn't."

We walked over to the living room and sat on the couch.

"Yes. Last time you came without notice you wanted me to lend you my car for the week."

"Well, not this time cuz. Carly just told me you were scared so I decided to come check on you."

"Carly told you?"

"Yeah, she texted me."

"Since when do you guys talk?"

"It's been a while. Just as friends don't worry Lena." I only let a few people call me Lena. Mostly people whom were close to me. Others called me by my full name or Mar. I liked Lena more than Mar for some reason.

"Anyways, Are you ok?"

"Yeah, just creeped out."

"Why?"

"I feel like someone's watching me twenty- four seven."

"Lena, you're being paranoid."

"So? You may never know."

"Fine. Want me to stay here?"

"No, I'm fine. Carly will be here any minute."

"Ok, just call me if you need anything kay?"

"Yeah. Thanks Harry."

"Anytime."

We hugged goodbye and he was out the door. Just a few more minutes and Carly will be home.

There was a knock on the door again. I chuckled. Harry must have forgotten something. He can never keep track of his things. I walked over to open the door without looking through the peep hole.

"What'd you forget Har-" I stopped mid sentence.

It wasn't Harry at the door.