65. On the Turning Away

[Do You Believe in Miracles?]

(Natalia's ring above. Hmm...)

I'm sorry.

Sam, Dylan, Azrael and Castiel were holding a feral Dean and Natalia back from Gadreel, who was slumped to the floor bleeding angel grace everywhere. Dean and Natalia wrangled from their grasp and stood to face Sam and Dylan who were blocking their way to Gadreel.

"Drop the blades, Dean, Natalia," Sam and Dylan ordered.

"Move," Dean and Natalia spat.

"Dean. Natalia," Sam called. "Look at us."

"Sam! Dylan! Move! Aah!"

Castiel and Azrael jumped Dean and Natalia from the side and Sam and Dylan leapt in to grab Dean and Natalia's right arms and the blades.

Sam and Dylan were trying to wrestle the blades from their grasp. "Let it go! Let it go! Let it go."

A few seconds later in the bunker's dungeon, Sam, Castiel, Dylan and Azrael shoved Dean and Natalia inside and stood between them and the door.

"The hell if you think Nat and I are riding the pine on this one, guys," Dean said.

"Something is wrong with you and Natalia, Dean," Sam replied. "And until we figure out what, this is where you two have to stay."

"And you two are gonna do what? Take on Metatron yourselves? That's smart. Oh, no, wait. No, you," he motioned to Castiel, "you lost your Angel army. You," he motioned to Azrael, "are trying to balance helping the dead and watching us. And you two," he motioned to Sam and Dylan, "now you're both trying to lock up the one guy and girl who have a shot at killing the son of a bitch! Hell of a plan, fellas, lady!"

In silence, Sam, Castiel, Dylan and Azrael turned and pushed the doors shut. They locked Dean and Natalia in the dungeon.

"Look, hey, guys," Dean said. "Sam. Dylan. Sammy! Dylan!"

"Sammy! Dyl!" Natalia yelled.

Azrael sighed and disappeared, sensing she was needed to assist the recently deceased.

In the main room of the bunker, Sam, Castiel and Dylan put the First and Second Blade into a box on the table.

"Sam. Dylan," Castiel called.

"Yeah?" Sam and Dylan asked.

"Dean... wasn't wrong. My followers have abandoned us."

"Yeah, and Gadreel says he can help us," Sam replied. "From where Dyl and I sit, that's more than an even trade."

They looked over to where Gadreel should have been on the floor but there was a lot of blood and no Gadreel.

In the dungeon, Dean and Natalia were throwing up on the floor and coughing horribly. They recovered a little and walked towards a small mirror in the cabinet. Their mouths were covered in the blood they'd been coughing up.

INT. METATRON'S OFFICE - HEAVEN

Metatron and his assistant Neil were in Metatron's office. Metatron was concentrated on what he was writing in a fury on his typewriter.