5. Vampires Will Never Hurt You

[Live Free or Twihard]

(I mean, they might, but I couldn't not do this song.

Daily updates every so often. Enjoy :))

EXT. STREET IN FRONT OF POLICE STATION - DAY / INT. LISA'S HOUSE - DAY

Dean stood in front of the Impala talking to Lisa on the phone. "Hey -- so, uh, I'm actually not far. I'm about a night's drive."

"Yeah?" Lisa asked hopefully. "So, ya think...?"

"Well, there's some stuff I gotta do here first."

"Of course."

"But I was thinkin' that, uh, I'll wrap up here, and, y'know, make sure I'm not followed... I'll have to take side streets, and I'd have to come at night-"

Lisa happily interrupted him. "Will you just shut up and get your ass home? I can't wait to see you. This thing's getting old."

Dean smiled. "Yeah."

"Well, call us when you're close." She paused. "And be careful."

"'Course." He hung up as Sam, Dylan and Natalia approached. "Hey."

"What're you so stoked about?" Sam asked.

"What? Nothin'. Whaddya got?"

Sam handed over a pile of Missing Persons fliers which Dean leafed through. "Six girls in seven days, which is more disappearances than this city has seen in over a year -- all about the same age."

"And cute." Sam scoffed. "Hey, ice cream comes in lots of flavors, Sam."

"Right. Sure. Well, half a dozen girls, late teens, a shower away from greatness. Sounds like a profile. I mean, what else they got in common?"

"Well... six directions to go here. Pick a number."

"Seven," Dylan said. "Another call just came in today."

They got into the Impala and drove down the road.

INT. KRISTIN'S HOUSE

Sam, Dean, Natalia and Dylan were speaking to Kristin's father.

"Kristin's a good kid," the father said. "A little naïve, sure... You try to be a good parent. Girls are hard."

Dean glanced at Natalia, remembering the arguments he'd had with her when she was younger.

"Right," Sam noted. "Well, we'd just like to find your daughter."

Kristin's father paused. "Last door on the left."

Dean and Natalia glanced upstairs. "Thanks."

Sam, Dean, Natalia and Dylan climbed the stairs and Sam gave a quick glance back to the father.

"Whaddya think he was talking about?" Dean asked quietly.

"Drugs?" Sam guessed quietly.

Natalia glanced at Sam. "Could be anything."

Dean shrugged. They entered Kristin's room and Dylan flipped on the light. The walls were painted red and covered with vampire posters. Vampire and gothic accessories were everywhere -- including vampire pillows on the bed.

"Oh, it is SO much worse," Dean commented.

Natalia looked around and nodded. "Yeah. This is just... Holy-"

Sam snorted. "Vampires?"

Natalia's lip curled. "Ah, these aren't vampires, dude, these..." Sam shut the door and they caught sight of a full-sized cut-out of a teen heart-throb "vampire". "... These are douchebags."