December Chapter 7 Part 1

Thanks For reading Everyone!

 Music: Bless The Fall: Higinia

Chapter 7.

My eyes darted back and forth between Ebony and Adam. I watched as his eyes glowed red, the pupils disappearing and turning into dragon like eyes. His mouth turned up in the corners, and two Large pointy teeth, grew over his lips, extending down as he let out one hiss. “Back away” the words left his mouth, but I didn't recognize it as his. It was hoarse, Scarier, and... and, demon like. My mind finished. I shivered, and my body locked into place, refusing to let me move. Honestly, I can't lie. I'm scared..

Ebony moved down the step more, and her face was inches away from adam's. Shivers kept rolling down my spine, like falling rain and I kept my eyes locked on Adam. I had seen him this way before I know, and it was just as scary as it was the other times. Oh God, is he going to kill her? Adam stepped forward leaving them nose to nose. My breath quickened and I waited, silently seeing what was going to happen.

The silence, ticked by seconds passing slower than I ever thought would be possible. The seconds turned to minutes and minutes seemed to turn to days. Why was it that the time was always going slow? Its because eternity is never fast.. Eternity is forever.. Minutes ticking by, slowly.. forever.

What exactly is Forever? Does it mean being alone for the rest of Eternity? Forever... will I ever know what it is? My vision was blurring as I sank deeper into my thoughts and let my mind wander away from reality. Reality isn't real... I breathed clearing my blurred vision. I wish it wasn't at least. I found my voice and slowly spoke, keeping my voice from wavering. “Please..don’t fight”

Ebony's eyes moved down to me, and she snorted before backing away. “Some human you got there Adam” Adam still stared at her as she continued to taunt him. “All for peace...” a cruel laugh erupted from the back of her throat, and flew out of her mouth. It pierced straight through me and I felt my body shake more my arms moving uncontrollably. Adam's body tensed, and one small tremor went down his body. It shook me to the core, and I brought my eyes up to him.

“Adam..” I breathed, my heart pounding in my throat as I swallowed and continued “ Lets go” Adam kept his angered, tight stance and his eyes flashed from red to blue, to green, quickly. You could barley see that they were changing, the only thing that gave it away was the flash of his eyes and the cruel smile he let spread. “Adam” I said in a panicked voice as I saw fear flash across Ebony's face and she backed up more. “Adam...” My throat was closing as Ebony's  eyes went wide, and she started to choke. Her body collapsed to the ground and she clutched to her neck. “please!”

Adam's eyes went down to me and I let out one soft breath before holding my breath, and staring into his changing eyes. They began to change slower  and I tensed as he looked back over at ebony. “I will give you mercy this one time, but remember..ebony” Adam turned around, starting up the stairs and I clutched to his shirt. Breathing in his velvety scent I let my eyes close and concentrated on the feeling of each step he took. “Remember..I won't look away again if you disobey me.” I heard him whisper the words and I made a fist around his shirt before drifting off.

+++

I woke up to the sound of a ticking clock. Nothing, But a ticking clock. It was like my life, slowly ticking away over and over I was reminded. Reminded, of the place I was actually in. Reminded, that I would never get away.. and reminded that I was enchanted.. and by a vampire.

I was trapped, and enchanted, by the worst creature in existence. A bloodsucking leech. The ticking continued and I let out a harsh breath before opening my tired eyes.  I forced myself to my feet, and let my legs ache as I did so, looking around. The soft bed I had seen so many times before, was placed in the same spot, in the same room. Sighing I walked to the window, and pulled the curtain back. Light flooded through the room and I breathed in, closing my eyes. It had been so long since I had seen light. I missed it, actually in some weird way I felt as if I had been gone forever. Like I disappeared, from existence.

Like I didn't have physical love, or reason for someone to miss me. No one would remember me anymore. I would be just another missing body added to the sea of murdered people. I stared at the sun, my eyes closing and letting the bright color flood behind my eyelids. Sighing, I began to contemplate.  Maybe, just maybe Maya would remember. She Might cry, and search for me. But even if she did, it would be a lost cause.

Afterall, I'm stuck here. Here, with the Vampires, and here with Adam. It's funny how much I trust him, I don't understand exactly why I do. Is it the fact that he saved me, or the fact that he's been protecting me ever since I got here? Or maybe it's just that he's attractive. I could never get enough of those sparkling silver eyes that were framed by eyelashes. Or his hair, spiked up; brown with light blondish streaks. Maybe its the form of his body, tight and muscular. I guess I would never know.

“Miss Xavier” I turned my head, as the voice reached my ears and brought me back to reality. I turned my body, looking at the bedroom door, that was now open and had Milly standing in it. She stared at me anxiously, almost worried like and began to speak again as she fiddled with the bottom hem of her dress. “I'm sorry” she breathed, and looked down at her feet.

My eyes ran across her body, and I examined her stance before raising my eyebrow. “Your sorry?” She flinched as I spoke those words and nodded her head, keeping it bowed. “Well...You have nothing to be sorry for” I breathed out, waving my hand in the air as if I was dismissing the matter.  I turned my head towards the window again, and breathed out.

“But I...” She began but stopped when I snapped my head towards her and gave her a silencing gaze. She backed up a step, her head rising a bit and I spoke once more, breathing in.

“But nothing” She rose her head, a little bit more and let out a shaking breath. She seemed to be debating with herself, and turned her gaze up to me giving me one small smile. Her eyes spoke everything, I could already picture her thoughts, and what she was wondering at the moment.

Your not Mad?” She asked, incredulously her eyes brightening when she did. I shook my head, and let go of the curtain. It fell back into its place, and darkness swarmed through the room, leaving me alone. “m...Miss?” Milly called to the darkness, a frightened tinge in her voice. I gave a small laugh, and found her small figure in the darkness, before starting towards it. Lunging towards her, I scooped her up in my arms and screamed.

“BOO!” she let out a loud screech, and flailed her arms. I gave a loud laugh before pushing her hands away and saying “Relax...its..Just..Me!” between giggles. I grabbed both of her hands in mine and sighed, Placing her on the floor. Walking over to the light switch and flicking it on, I turned back to her and gave her one reassuring smile. “But seriously” I said turning completely serious, and leaning against the wall. “You have nothing to be sorry for. I went and saved you myself. You didn’t Make Me save you. I did it willingly.” I turned my eyes away from her, and closed them. “Why don’t you leave?” I asked quietly.

“We can’t?” she said it as if it was a question and gave me a small smile. I raised my eyebrow, motioning for her to continue and she sighed. “Well… They don’t let us escape. We’re stuck here. Most of us stay willingly though, because we don’t have homes and stuff” She stared down at the floor as she spoke. I stared, the color draining from my face as her eyes started to well up with tears.  I slowly walked up to her, and squatted down to her height before looking up at her. Bringing my hands up, I wiped them under her eyes.

“Don’t cry, You’ve got me”