The Vampire Uprise Ch 5 Pt 2

Thanks For Clicking that button!!:] If you need a little refresher, i would suggest reading the last chapter, Well The post before this one which is [Chapter five pt1.]

Kay!

thanks ! oh and don't forget to check the message at the end!

Chapter Five Part 2.

My necklace…..Unclenching my fist I dangled the necklace in front of me.I stared at the golden chain glinting in the light, and ran my fingers down the chain feeling the bumps from each piece of tiny chain molded together. Sighing as my heart pounded ferociously in my chest I reached up with my other hand and clutched to the golden heart shaped locket.

Bringing the fragile locket to my lips, I planted a soft kiss on it and closed my eyes breathing in then holding it in. Letting the shaking breath out I opened my eyes again, then grabbed both ends of the necklace bringing it around my neck. Fumbling as my hands shook I clipped the necklace latch together and smiled brushing my hair out of my face slowly. The locket fell onto my chest softly and I sat there for a second listening to the silence.

I breathed, before slowly shoving myself roughly onto my feet and shook my head pushing my hair out of my face again. Bringing the necklace up to my lips I planted another loving kiss on it before letting it fall back into place.

My eyes wandered around the room again, and I stared down my nightstand that had a digital alarm clock- the remains of one at least. I started over to the nightstand and let out one soft breath before stopping in front of it. My eyes focused on the black picture frame and what it held, and I leaned towards it.

I reached forward grabbing the picture frame off my nightstand and let out a loud breath of air as the tears formed in my eyes. Mom... I stared at my mother’s smiling face, and her arm that was draped around me. the tears started to slowly fall cascading down my cheeks and I let out one quiet sob as my hands shook.

“I love you so much mom” I cried the picture frame slipping from my hands onto the floor with a loud crack. I stared down at the shattered picture frame, shaking my head as my arms wrapped around my body and I made no effort to pick it up. Why me? Why mom why did you leave me? A dull stinging formed in the back of my mind, and I laughed as blood pooled around me, soaking my body. I blinked my vision blurring and placed my hands on my chest caressing now bleeding wounds. Mom...

what exactly had I done wrong for this to happen to me? What brought this ugly fate upon me? How can my mother be gone, She was just here seconds ago. That's it, Shes not gone. This is just some sick prank, a sick, horrible prank. The world is in on it! The wars, vampires? How could I even think they were real?

“mom?” I called out rising to my feet, and my heart pounded quickly in my throat. Hope rose inside me, and I started out the door my feet lifting faster each step. I broke into a run forgetting everything but what I was looking for. Mom... “Mom I know your here!” I said starting down the stairs, and continued to speak. “The Jigs up!”

“Mom!” I shouted louder as I neared the bottom of the stairs, and jumped down the remaining three. “mom...-” My eyes landed on the slumped object on the floor and I started towards it my breath caught in my throat. I struggled to breathe forcing hard breaths out of my throat and a small whimper escaped my lips as I slumped down onto the bloodstained object. Reaching forward I grabbed the fabric, that was stained purple and red and tugged at it.

“Mom-?” I breathed as her body was overturned and her cold lifeless face was exposed. “mom! Its not funny, this is a cruel joke! Open your eyes!” I plead helplessly shaking her shoulders and slapped her cheek lightly. Mom open your eyes! I begged, and placed my hand on her chest feeling for a heart beat.

“Mom Wake up, please!” I began to sob, reaching forward to brush my hand down her cold cheek. “I can't live without you! I won't make it!” I cried life draining out of me as I placed my head on her chest and sobbed. Please god wake me up, from this horrible nightmare! She can't be dead this isn't right! “Mom please...” I let out one final plea.

“Amanda”

I jumped startled and brought my head up my blurry-tear eyes searching the room. “who..who is it?” I called my heart pounding and blinked again my vision starting to clear. It's dad, I know it is! I'm going to wake up! My vision cleared and I brought my gaze up my eyes widening.

“Adam..?”

Adam Stared down at me, his eyes full of sorrow and shook his head sadly before speaking. “come on we have to go” His words took me by surprise and I shook my head in refusal. “It wasn't a question.” he spoke softly. “Come on I don't want to have to take you by force”

“I won't leave!” I spoke for the first time, the anger fueling me, and my anger. “How dare you command me!” I rose to my feet, ignoring the blood that dripped down my stomach slowly. “You have no control over me! You Filthy bloodsucker!” His eyes flashed red as I spoke the last three words and he ran towards me in a blur, pinning me to the wall. Pain flew through my body and I stared into his eyes as he flashed his fangs then snarled.

“I am Not a filthy bloodsucker!” He screamed and I thrashed in his arms. “Now listen to me!” he plead, his voice growing softer and loosened his grip on me “You have to leave, it isn't safe...” his eyes stared into mine and I shook my head. “Grab her.” he spoke and confusion flashed through me as blurs passed around me. I struggled as the two people I didn't know grabbed hold of my wrists.

“Lets go” Adam called and vampires flashed to his sides, crowding behind him. We piled out the front door and I glanced behind me, struggling as I got one last look at my house. Tears streamed down my face and I thrashed my arms kicking.

“MOM! No PLEASE, LET GO OF ME! MOM!!” I screamed calling desperately as they drug me away from the last part of my life. “LET GO!” I trying to sound strong but failing- as sobs echoed out of my throat. “MOM!! help me! They're taking me away from you! Please Mom!!” I could feel the stares of the bloodsuckers as I continued to beg “Mom you can't leave me..! you promised you never would... please...don't..I need you..”

“Burn the house” My eyes widened as the deep masculine voice, that belonged to Adam registered in my head. No no no! I let out a loud scream struggling harder as one of the men light a fire.

“NO!” I watched the fire as it flew towards the house, and caught, shattering my hopes. “NO!!” I cried “Mom! My mom is in there!” I forced my leg back as hard as I could, my eyes widening as the man grunted letting go of me, and my other hand slipped out of the vampires grip.

Without a thought, I darted forward and screamed “MOM!” as my body was forced to the ground a few seconds later. I was pulled to my feet and I looked up at Adam's dark face, before screaming the words. “I HATE YOU!!”

I stumbled backwards, as he pulled me with him, and he whispered two almost silent words;

“I'm Sorry...”

Chapter Five End*

Thanks For reading. I know its shorter but its just the continuation of part 1 of Chapter five!

Make sure to vote for me in the watty awards Horror Category, Since this story was nominated!!

xXKRISLYNNXx<3