The Vampire Uprise{ch2}

• Dedicated to Paula Terzo

I suggest if you can you listen to the music; like i said in the first chapter. Each chapter comes with a music video on the side that adds to the chapter. Thanks(=

Krislynn<3

Thanks for all the AWESOME feedback<3

Chapter 2.

My body jerked upwards and my eyes flashed open looking around my eyes landing on the pale figure above me. The figure was carrying me ever so carefully his muscular arms tense- as if he was trying not to crush me with his strong grip.

This man was carrying me like I was light as a feather, and I anything but that.

I had to admit I was fairly beautiful- but normal none the less. There is really nothing that is extraordinary about me. I have dull black hair that loops upwards on my shoulders, frames my round-ish face and goes straight down to the middle of my back. My eyes- well I have always been told they're beautiful, but I never believed that. Lifeless gray framed by long eyelashes and the light specks of orange. Then there is my nose that is rather small, perfectly straight and cute pink lips the bottom one bigger than the top one. Not too much though, just like a smidge but hey I am a girl I notice little details like that. I am small sized; I guess you could say a size 1 with soft curves in the right places. Though I was never the bragging type, a lot of guys actually liked me.

Not that I would ever go out with a guy- no because I'm a lesbian or anything but because all guys are jerks and they never mature.

My voice cracked as I tried to speak. "Who- are you?" I asked gasping when pain my hands flying down to my chest and gripping to it tightly. The boy stared down at me before slowly tilting his head to the side and speaking.

"My name is Adam" He said in a formal voice looking forward as he ran faster and the wind blew my hair violently around my face. The locks of my hair whipped around hitting my face roughly making me wince slightly.

There was still that feeling I had in the depths of my mind- that was hurting, saying I was in pain and I really didn't understand why. I mean I'm not hurt or anything...right? My eyes wandered down towards my lower stomach area, and I held in a frightened gasp as I saw my tee shirt soaked with blood. Now I could feel- the disgusting dripping against my sides as it slid down them hitting the ground. That was my favorite tee shirt I groaned mentally staring down at it.

"What happened?" I whispered dazed turning my head up to meet his gaze. He stared down at me and his teeth touched his bottom lip; biting onto it softly as he tried to think.

"You got attacked" he replied looking forward again, tearing his gaze away from my blood soaked tee shirt. I stared up at him watching as his tousled brown hair whipped around blowing backwards roughly as the spikes slowly disappeared and he ignored it as if he didn't feel it

"Oh" was all I managed to reply and I tore my eyes away from his beautiful face. I could feel my body becoming heavier and heavier as I tried to move, my eyes fluttering trying to close. My head now felt like it weighed fifty pounds and I could barley hold it up as I looked around.

What had happened? I didn't understand why I was in this man's arms; the last thing I remembered was having a dinner with my mother and going upstairs. I know he said I was attacked- but why? And where was my mother? What happened EXACTLY?

My eyes wandered back up to Adam my eyes lingering on his muscular arms that were holding me and I suppressed a shiver. I had to admit this man was actually really hot... and this kind of felt like a scene from a movie. The way he's carrying me like I am made of glass and if he makes a wrong move he could crush me.