17 : 𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝖢𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖸𝗈𝗎?!

「🌸」

Choi Beomgyu is calling...

[Call ended]

Choi Beomgyu is calling...

[Call ended]

Choi Beomgyu is calling...

"ARGH!"

I immediately turned off my phone and buried my face onto the pillow. Sniffling, I spat out some hair that got into my mouth. I've been crying for hours the next day and Beomgyu's been calling me since I slammed the door shut on his face.

I was guilty, yes. I shouldn't have snapped at him like that. I should've prolonged my patience and tried to understand. I was such a bitch for pulling up an attitude when he didn't really make a big mistake after all.

Choi Beomgyu is calling...

Giving up, I answered.

"Y/N-"

"I'm sorry." I blurted out. "I'm so sorry.."

"Hey, it's okay." Beomgyu paused as he heard me sniffle again. "Y/N, were you crying?"

"W-what?" I wiped away my tears as if he could see them from the other line. "No.. No, I.. I got colds."

"Baby, you don't have to lie to me."

"I'm n-not lying.."

"Do you want me to come over? Let's talk this out, please."

"We can talk here.. Through call.."

"I want to see you though. I want to apologize in front of you and show how sincere I am."

"Y-you don't have to. I should be the one to say sorry.."

"I understand you, baby. I made you wait." I heard him shuffle. "Can I see you?"

I didn't say anything. Beomgyu sighed.

"I'll be at the balcony if you change your mind."

He ended the call. I layed on the bed, contemplating. Should I see him? Should I give ourselves some space? Was I too prideful? Was I doing the wrong thing? I checked the time. 8:13 AM. I woke up early again.

'You should be proud of yourself.' My conscience told me.

"How?" I sputtered. "There's nothing to be proud of."

'At least your health is improving.'

"And we just got into a fight."

'Then apologize.'

"I already did."

'Was it enough though?'

I sat up. I felt crazy. Why the hell was I talking to myself?

I hopped off the bed and went to the bathroom to shower. I won't be seeing Beomgyu today but my therapist instead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------