10 : 𝖨 𝖬𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝖸𝗈𝗎

「🌇」

「Beomgyu's POV」

"Hey, this is Y/N. I'm currently busy right now so please just leave a message."

I groaned and tossed my phone to the couch. Y/N hasn't been talking to me for 5 days in a row. I didn't know why nor what was wrong. She simply just avoided me like that. I couldn't call her, she wouldn't answer whenever I ring the doorbell, she never stepped out of her balcony.

It was such a painful mystery for me. All I remembered the last time I saw her was that I begged her to meet me at the park because of Hana. And then the rain poured. And I surpringly woke up on my bed. For the first time in months, I've finally had quite a good rest. But the price was worth a friend. Since that day, I lost track of Y/N.

I picked up my phone for the last time to dial her number. As usual, it was her voicemail that answered.

"Hey, this is Y/N. I'm currently busy right now so please just leave a message."

"Y/N." I sighed. "I don't know why you're hiding from me nor what I did to make you do so. But please, don't do this to me. You're the only one that I have left. I can't afford to lose you as well. I will be waiting for your response, okay? Talk to me, please.."

'What the hell did I do?' I thought.

She can't just keep her distance again like this. Not when I needed her the most. I badly wanted to see her. Feel her. Hear her. She's my calm. She's my rest. She's somebody that I couldn't simply compare to Hana nor any other person. There was something in her that eased the demons inside me.

Hana never made me feel like this before. She never really tried to help. Even though she might have said that she understood me but she didn't do anything to ease my struggles. And then, there came Y/N trying to make me fall asleep though she ended up being the one to do so. She listened to my dreams when Hana barely did. She'd come around at times when I needed somebody while Hana chose to do otherwise.

'Y/N is important to me.'

'I need to get her back.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ding dong.

I stood in front of her door. I knew she wouldn't pick this up but I still hoped. Glancing at the phone on my hand, it was 8:15 in the evening.

Ding dong.

Still no answer.

"Come on, Y/N.."