14 : 𝖴𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝖣𝖺𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

「✨」

"Mmh.."

I rolled sleepily to my side and felt for Beomgyu.

Nothing.

"Gyu..?" I called, voice cracking since I just woke up.

I opened my eyes and found out that it was still dark outside. No sunlight was seeping through the alternating curtains. I glanced at the wall clock of the living room. 4:30 AM. I was asleep for 8 hours.

"Beomgyu?" I called again.

I got up and turned the lights on since he seemed to switch them off when he woke up. I looked around the apartment but found no sign of him. But I was certain that he was still inside since his phone was on the table. I went to check the balcony and the sliding door was ajar. The gentle breeze of the early morning rustled past the thin fabrics of the curtains. I went closer and found Beomgyu leaning onto the railings, singing softly to himself.

"And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70.
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23."

I stepped out quietly and leaned onto the door, watching him from behind. He was so immersed that he didn't notice my presence at all.

"And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways. Maybe just the touch of a hand. Oh, me I fall in love with you every single day.. And I just wanna tell you I am."

"So honey now, take me into your loving arms. Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars. Place your head on my beating heart.  I'm thinking out loud-"

"Maybe we found love right where we are.."

"Y/N?!" He turned as he heard me sing.

I waved at him. "Hey."

Beomgyu smiled softly and pulled me by the wrist. I thought he was just going to hug me but I was wrong. He spun me around and held my waist to keep me from falling. He then brought one of my hands to hold his shoulder. He continued to sing, slowly swaying me as he did.

"When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades. And the crowds don't remember my name. When my hands don't play the strings the same way, mm."

He leaned close to my ear and whispered. "I know you will still love me the same."

"'Cause honey your soul can never grow old, it's evergreen." I sang. "Baby your smile's forever in my mind and memory."

"I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways. Maybe it's all part of a plan.
I'll just keep on making the same mistakes. Hoping that you'll understand."

Beomgyu held me close and caressed my hair. He shushed me shortly as he sang the chorus in a soft, low voice.

"But baby now, take me into your loving arms. Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars. Place your head on my beating heart.
I'm thinking out loud, that maybe we found love right where we are.."