12 : 𝖳𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋

「🎐」

I woke up the next day and surprisingly, it was noontime. My sleep schedule has been changing and I was somewhat thankful for it.

As I heaved myself out of bed, I suddenly remembered how I agreed to have a relationship with Beomgyu the other day. I couldn't believe it. Just about a month ago, we met and now we're dating. Everything's flashing way too fast before my eyes. It wasn't like I wanted to complain, but I wasn't so sure of how I feel towards him.. Yet.

Do I like him? Or was I just too overwhelmed with the situation? Was I reckless for letting me be his new girl?

Ding dong.

I lazily dragged my feet to the door and opened. Nobody was outside.

"Eh?"

I looked down and saw a big bottle of Gatorade on the floor. My eyes sparkled as I picked it up. There was a little note attached to it.

"You might still be asleep right now but I just want to drop this off. Take care." I squinted my eyes. "All yours, Beomgyu."

My face heated up. I stepped out of my apartment and stared at his door. It was closed but I could feel him leaning from the other side. Who knows? He might've been snickering at the moment or whatever.

"Fool." I shortly laughed and went back in.

I was never used to have people sending me stuffs that I like. Now that I'm dating Beomgyu, this should no longer be a news to me. I drank a bit from the bottle and marched to the kitchen. I was thinking about cooking for him- just to give back. But I didn't really know what to make. I haven't learned about his food preferences yet.

"What does Beomgyu like..?" I leaned on the counter and tapped my chin.

Wow, what a good girlfriend.

I should've known better.

What can I possibly give him? A headache?

My eyes wandered the living room in front. It settled to the humidifier that I had once used to make Beomgyu fall asleep- even though it didn't work. Light bulb!

"AH-HAH!"

I ran to get it. I never really needed this after all. Beomgyu might like it. Considering that it was heart-shaped; wouldn't that be sweet enough?

I dashed out and excitedly rang his doorbell. I even forgot that I was still in my pajamas. His door swung open, revealing him munching on something that made his cheeks puff a bit.

"Hey!" He covered his mouth and chuckled. "Come in!"

The humidifier was safely hidden behind me so he didn't notice yet. I entered his apartment and closed the door shut. He led me to his living room and flopped on the couch. There was an unattended bag of chips on the table and the television was on, playing a basketball broadcast. Beomgyu looked at me and tapped the space before him.

"Why are you still standing there? Sit with me!" He pouted.

"Okay, okay. Geez."