Chapter 21: She hates him!

"All the clouds in me are raining."- r.h.Sin

Elsie POV

"No, this is not true. Let me go, I need to call my dad. Let me go, I said let me go!" I wriggled my hands, tried hard to free myself but it vanished except for the pain that I felt when the rope scraped my skin. Tears started to roll on my face.

"Calm down, pretty. I know it must be hurt for you. Now, can you relate the conversation from the recording earlier with the news?"

His words suddenly hit me. No, it can't be him. He will not treat me like this. He is not cruel. I shook my head denying him.

"No, he won't do this," I said with confidence.

"Don't lie to yourself, beauty. You heard it and just accept that sometimes the truth was hurtful." He smirked without any empathy.

"He won't do anything to my dad. My dad doesn't know anything about him and all the trouble that I had." I argued. I didn't say anything to my dad, not even mentioned his name and the mansion. He thought I was still working at the old company.

"Maybe you were wrong. Your dad knew about this and tried to save you from him. He reported their activities to the police."

I shook my head repeatedly, denied all his words. At that moment, the gunshot outside the warehouse interrupted our conversation. There was some gunshot, scream, and car's sound outside the warehouse.

"Lorenzo!" I heard a voice scowled calling for his name. He immediately left the place like a coward.

At the moment he left, I heard footsteps approached. I turned to look at the guy, not sure how I should act in front of him. Should I be grateful that he came to save me or should I kill him instead for the pain that he caused?

"Hey, you okay?" He kneeled in front of me staring at my face. I didn't shake nor nodded my head. I just stared at him blankly. He untied the rope that hurt me and pulled me into his embrace afterward.

"Are you okay?" He asked for the second time, cupped my face with his thumbs wiping the tears that won't stop flowing down.

"Let's get out from here first," he said when I didn't show him any response. He holds onto my hands while his other hand holding on to a gun. I snatched my hands away from his grip and he turned to look at me in question.

"Did you do that?" That was my first question after staying in silence for a while.

"What are you saying?" He looks confused and I really wish he didn't get involved with it.

"My dad. Did you ask someone to kill him?" I make myself clear. He knitted his brows as if he didn't expect this question coming from me.

"I asked, did you killed him?!"

"Do you think I killed him?" He asked me back instead of giving me the answer that I was anticipated. I really hope he will say no.

The gunshot behind us distracted our conversation. He rushed to me and make me squatted on the floor.

"Boss, we need to leave this place now. They are getting more of their men. Our men are ready to boom this place." The man spoke.

He nodded and ready with his gun while his other hand searching for my hand. I can't think straight at this moment, I don't care about anything else, even my life.

"No, I won't leave until you answer my question."

"Gosh, this is not the time to argue." He spat, showing that he lost his patience dealing with me.

"I don't care. It doesn't matter anymore even if I lost my life at this moment." I spilled out the truth.

"Boss, we are running out of time." The man interrupted.

He turned to look at me with his eyes darken.

"Yes, I killed him. I killed your dad. I'm the one who booms his house. Satisfied now?"

His words hurt me, more than how the kidnapper slammed me to the wall, more than the knocked on my head and more than the rope that hurt my hand earlier. It felt like a knife sliced through my heart pieces by pieces with the blood flowing out fresh from it.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤