Me, the Cullens, and a Prophecy-Chpt 6

I immedatly wanted to run out of the room but I couldn't get my legs to work. I don't think I was doing anything. I just stood there with my mouth open and a strange scream that didn't sound like my own run out of my mouth.

"Sarah, are you still scared of me? It's been so long! How could you still be scared?" the voice asked.

"you were the one who turned me this way. You and that stupied Carlisle." I replied hate dripping from my words.

"no,no,no. it was all you. We wouldn't had to change you if you would have kept your mouth closed about us." Leana said. Carlisle slowly backed out of the shadows.

"yes, we're just here to reunite you with your real power. We don't want to hurt you anymore." Carlisle whispered.

"no, I will not help you. The only reason you wanted to make me was because I had "the Power" and I was the only one in the world who would have it." I replied.

********FLASH BACK********

"NO!!!NO!!!NO!!! the pain! Make it go away" I pleaded at Carlisle and Leana.

"sorry. You're the prophecy child! We can't let you go. You're the one who is going to over throw the Volturi for us." Leana and Carlisle said while watching me wither in pain.

"what have you done to me?" I asked once all the pain was gone. Well not all the pain, I still have a firey burning in my throat.

"your just a Vampire-Werewolf child." Said Carlisle.

"that means you can change into a werewolf and you can read minds. Also you're a vampire so your cold and sharp teeth and strong and fast anf all the stuff that vampires and werewolves have." Leana added.

"you also have one little power that you were just really good at when you were a human. You have a great sense about people. You can't read minds but its something along those lines." Carlisle said.

********END OF FLASH BACK********

I ran out of the room after remebering that memories.

Jacobs POV

I watched Sarah run upstairs. Then she screamed. I started going up the steps to help her but alice and edward grabbed me. I finally got out of there embrace but then Jasper, Emmett, and Edward came up to me and held me back. There was no way I could get out of this without killing someone which I do not want to do.

"what's wrong with her?" I yelled at alice over Sarahs scream.

"she's scared and I'm thinking Carlisle has a shadow on her because I can't read anyone in that room very well." Alice replied.

"A shadow?" everyone asked at once.

"A werewolf or someone like Renesme. Those are the only people I can't see in my visions. I just call them shadows." Alice said looking angry that her power had a flaw against me.

"wait, can you see Sarah at all in your visions?" I asked Alice since Sarah was a werewolf she should be invisble to Alice.

"no I can see her fine." Alice replied not taking time to think what that means. I told them all about how she is werewolf so alice shouldn't be able to see her at anytime.

"that's weird." Emmett said still holding one to me. At that moment Sarah came running down that stair crying. I mean not just crying but BAWLING!!! She had her hands on her face and her sobs were just heart breaking. The funny thing was that she ran at a Vampire's speed. I ran outside after her. She immedatly changed into wolf form once she was outside the house. I followed neither of us caring about our clothes now ripped to shreds on the forests floor. Sarah ran for hours on end. Finally she stopped and I noticed where she was. She was in an old campsite. It looked like no one had been there in years. Sarah then started howling. I didn't know what state we were in but I know we had to cross a lot! I think were in Kansas but I could be wrong. Sarah was stilling howling and werewolf crying when she walked up to me. I mean she was still in wolf-form,as was I, she came as close as she could get then put her paws on my sholders and put her head into my chest. (well to the best of her abilities considering she was a werewolf.)

"I'm so sorry for getting all sad on you and running away to this place." Sarah said in her mind. "this whole time you could have read my mind and found out what was happenig to me but you didn't."

"part of me didn't want to know and the other part thought since it was your privet buisness that I shouldn't interfear." I replied. Sarah had stopped crying and howling and was now just trying to lay next to me. We finally got into a confortable position and just started a mind talking conversation. We talked about what happened upstairs and she told me her whole story.

"I was a little girl. Daddy (carlisle) came home from his work. Mommy (leana) gave him a kiss and what not then went back to the kitchen making some Steak. Once she was gone daddy took me on his lap and told me a stpry about how I was changed when I was only 8. all I could remember was the pain. That was the most painful experince I have ever had in my life. Mom then came in and said that dinners done. We all went into the kitchen. Mommy made it just like me and daddy like it. She gave us both the blood from the meat and since we had a farm in the backyard she got some blood from one of the animals. Mommy had her steak and glass of milk then went to go do some sewing. Daddy said he was "dog" tired (which was a joke from him and mommy) I asked Mommy if I could have a sleepover with one of my friends because that I had controlled my thirst. She said ok but once she dropped me off and it started to go dark *sob* I killed her and her little brother and her mom and dad. I really didn't mean to. I really didn't. then Carlisle took me back home and then threw me out on the street to fend on my own. It wasn't that long till I grew up into a strong independent women. I then went to Kansas to start a new life. And I did." Sarah said finishing up her story.