0.1

0.1

the dead

never

really die

-

        "Happy birthday!" Charlie was awoken by Luke, who was smiling in her face. Jordyn and Calum walked in throwing confetti while Ashton jumped on the bed, making her jump up into a sitting position, which she really didn't appreciate but didn't say anything about it. Tamina walked in holding a small little cake with a candle and Michael and Wendy walked out of the bathroom with presents, Charlie was somewhat creeped out that they were in the bathroom in the first place.

        "Hey be careful with that one!" Michael said getting a hold of his present that he had gotten Charlie. Wendy rolled her eyes and threw the presents onto the bed, she grabbed Michael's and threw it as well earning a glare from him.

        "Blow out the candle," Luke said eagerly, smiling up at Charlie. He remebered the first time that he met her, when she asked him for a pencil the day she got put in his English class. If someone asked him what the best day of his life was, he would name that as his second the first being when she took his virgnity, but that's another story.

        Charlie blew out the candle and was taken by suprise when Tamina pushed her head into the small cake, getting frosting in her nose, making her sneeze.. alot, which Luke found adorable.

        "Aw, look how cute you look!" Luke rested his head on her stomach. She ran her fingers through his hair and looked at Michael who was whispering something into Wendy's ear, making her frown in curiosity.

        "Why?" Wendy asked, only to have Michael whisper something else into her ear, "Open the present with the black wrapping, it's Michael's, he says he wants you to really, really open it."

        Ashton handed it to her and Charlie frowned, wondering why Michael was so eager for her to open it. When she did, she screamed and through it at Michael who laughed so hard that he snorted, making Ashton giggle.

        Wendy slapped Michael's arm and crossed her arm, "You're so evil, what the hell Michael! That's so mean of you!"

        Michael picked up the small box which contained a clown inside, he purposely got it because he knew how big her fear of clowns was.

        "It was funny babe," Michael wrapped his arm around Wendy, she rolled her eyes, she did love Michael, she really did, but he took it to far sometimes.

        Wendy and Michael have been dating for about eleven months, officially dating anyway, they had a past, but they didn't really like to talk about. The good thing was that they couldn't be happier with each other. They were the only couple out of the eight, and everyone loved their relationship. They were the only official couple, and it had been that way since they had all met each other.

        Charlie and Luke were together in a way, but not completely because Luke still hadn't asked Charlie to be his girlfriend, no one understood why since he was completely in love with her and it was obvious.

        Ashton asked him once why he just wouldn't do it, and he always responded with 'I'm waiting for the right time.'

        And as for Calum, Tamina, Jordyn, and Ashton. They were all in a very complicated situation when it came to their "realtionships."