1.3

1.3

karma

will find

its way

-

        "Oh my gosh Tamina!" Calum gasped when he saw her open her eyes. He sat her up and wrapped his arms around her tightly, as if the smallest thing would blow her away. He ran his fingers through her blond hair and she sighed deeply in relief.

        A phone rang and Tamina turned to see that it was the house phone that was in her room. She picked it up and heard Greg's heavy breathing.

        "Tamina," he gasped for a breath of air, "I made a mistake, a big one, please tell me that you haven't entered the dream world, please tell me that you didn't, that all your friends are okay and that none of them are hurt."

        "Greg, what's going on?" she asked.

        "Did you or did you not go into the dream world," he swallowed hard.

        "Yeah I did," she said, "Why is that a problem?"

"What did you see?" he asked, "Please tell me that you didn't see any spirits, that none of them saw you."

        "I don't know," she cleared her throat, "Um, I saw a girl, but I don't know if she saw me."

        "Tamina, I shouldn't have let you do this," Greg said, his breathing was still heavy and Calum made a face at Tamina, not knowing what she was talking about.

        "Tamina," she could tell he was nervous, "There's a reason that your friend wasn't waking up, someone was keeping her there because if she woke up, she would release the spirits, someone with your ability has to have real expierence in order to get out without releasing anyone, or anything else."

        "What are you saying?" Tamina asked, her breathing now starting to get heavy.

        "Tamina, you just set them free."

        She swallowed hard and heard the line go flat, she tried calling back, but the phone wasn't working. She heard the door to the bathroom slam shut and she grabbed Calum's hand and ran out of the room. She was running downstairs and Calum tried to tug her back, not wanting her to see what had happened while she had been "asleep."

        It was to late, when she got downstairs, she saw the three of them, all bloody and lifeless. She gasped and then swallowed hard, she noticed something strange. There were two things missing.

        The board and the planchette.

        "Calum," she said, her voice shaky, "Where's the board?"

        "What?" he frowned, turning his head. His eyes widened when he saw that the neither the board nor the planchette were in the living room.

        Tamina felt something, more like someone, behind her. She swallowed hard and turned around, finding a girl with brown hair standing behind her. The girl opened her mouth, but Tamina grabbed Calum and ran before letting her speak.

        She ended up running into the basement where she found that the door was locked.

        "Jordyn!" she pounded on the door, "Michael? Ashton! Is someone in there?"

        "Tammy?" she heard Jordyn's voice. Tamina pounded on the door and Jordyn opened it. Tamina pulled Calum inside, and Jordyn locked it once again.