2.0

2.0

you are all

i seem to have

left

-

        "You can't just leave me!" Calum stuttered, his voice cracking, "I love you Tamina and I thought you loved me back?" He was feeling so hurt, so many different things were going through his head. He was trying to find a rational explanation to her leaving. It was so sudden to him, but in reality it wasn't, she had been planning it, she just never told him.

        "I do," Tamina said, her voice barely audible, "I do love you back, I love you more than anything you know that, but Calum I can't stay here anymore."

        "How long did you keep this from me?" he asked, the hurt in his voice making more tears run down her face. She hated how badly she was hurting him, but she was selfish and she knew she was. Whatever would make her happy, she would do even if it hurt other people.

        "I'm sorry," she said quietly, "Calum, I just can't stay here anymore, all I can think about is that stupid house and what happened there, I can't stay in this town anymore."

        "We ran away from our problems once," Calum said, referring to Georgia and how they left to get away from all the bad that happened to them there, "Look where that got us."

        Tamina looked down and bit the inside of her cheek, drawing blood from how hard she was biting down. She thought that if she left Georgia her problems would be gone, over, but the only thing that leaving did, was cause more.

        "Just try and understand," she swallowed hard.

        "Understand?" he scoffed, "I've loved you, for the longest time, since highschool! Now I have you, now you're mine and all of a sudden you're telling me that you're leaving? For Christ sakes Tamina, you act like this doesn't hurt you!"

        "Of course this hurts me!" Tamina raised her voice, frustrated with the whole thing, "I love you Calum, you know I love you!"

        "Please stay," he said, grabbing her hand,"Please, don't leave me."

        "Calum, I have to," she said, her hand shaking as he held it, "I have to do this for myself."

        "But Tamina," he said, feeling as if his heart was being torn out of his chest, "What am I going to do without you?"

        Tamina wiped a tear from his face and sighed, "Look, I know that you may think that you love me now, but I can promise you, you'll find someone better."

        "I don't want someone better!" he snapped, startling her. She yanked her hand away in fear and he rain his hands through his hair, "I want you!"

        "Calum," she said quietly, "Please just, just let me go."

        "Tamina, I don't want you to go," he said to her, crying even harder. He felt so weak crying right in front of his girlfriend but at that point he just didn't care. He couldn't even describe the emotions running through his mind and body. "Please, just stay, stay with me here, we'll be fine, we can be happy."

        "Calum, I'm not happy," she wiped tears running down her cheeks, "I just want a fresh start, I want to go, please, just please, can't you understand that?"

        "But where would you go?" he asked.

        "I'm going to New York," she said, a deep sigh escaping her lips.