chapter 19

1st pov

i got a call from bill saying that beverly needed help and it supposedly was an emergency. i don't really understand my feelings towards Beverly, i wouldn't say that i exactly didn't like her, but maybe it was because i only met her once or twice. i've been sort of distance with everyone, i don't really know what's going on at the moment to be honest.

i was on my way to Bill's, the ride was awfully peaceful and quiet that it shocked me a bit. maybe because there wasn't a bickering eddie and a complaining richie, but i do miss it. or maybe i just miss eddie's little voice.

i made it to bill's, dropped my bike almost on my toe, and ran up to the door. i knocked as hard as possible since the boys act as if they can't hear anything.

"coming!" i couldn't exactly tell you who that voice come from until i saw a smiling eddie.

"well hey cutie long time no see." i said to him with a wink.

he scratched his neck and mumbled a yeah and moved out the way for me to come in.

i made my way to the living room seeing all the boys in a huddle. i made my way over to stan and bill and laid my arms around them.

"well how's it going whores?"

"y-y/n sh."

"okok fine, what's goin on here? an orgy?" stan rolled his eyes and removed my arm from his shoulder while Bill was steady deep in the conversation.

"well ya see Bev here says something's wrong but we don't exactly know what." Richie answered, getting up and sitting over by me since stan was on his man period and moved.

"well i mean shouldn't we get going?" ben asked shyly.

"uh yeah-yeah let's go."Bill said, getting up and everyone falling behind him.

we were walking with our bikes, getting closer to her apartment.

"did she even like say what was going on?" eddie freaked.

"i told you already all she said was that she needed help." stan replied back, annoyed.

we made it there seeing Beverly quickly stand up.

"i need to show you something."

"w-what is it?" bill said worriedly.

"more than what we saw at the quarry." richie joked.

"shut up! Just shut up, Richie."eddie said raising his voice, laying his hand down at his side. i chuckled.

"my dad will kill me if he finds out that i had boys in the apartment." beverly shook.

"w-w-w-w-we'll leave a lookout." bill said looking to all of us.

"yeah right, richie stay here." i said, making my way towards the steps.

"woah, woah, woah! what if her dad comes back?" richie squawked.

i continued my ways up the steps and rolled my eyes.

stan turned, "do what you always do. start talking." i chuckled at his remark as i heard richie huff, "it is a gift." he whined. what a big baby.

we were slowly but surely inching our way to the end of the apartment, to what i guess the bathroom.

"in there" Beverly quivered.

"what is it?" Ben whispered, crouching.

"you'll see." she replied back, us getting closer.