Chapter 8

I heard a door slam as I ran down the stairs, my mom, "Hey sweetie!"

"Hey mom!"

My mom fastly walked to the table to pick something up, "Mom can we go get some food?"

"Uh I can't not right now, maybe tomorrow," she hands me a 10 dollar bill, "Here babe, go get you something." I gave her a big hug as I walked out the door. 

——- 

As I peddled down the street after getting and eating my food I noticed something small and bright red in front of me going to Neibolt Street. I peddled faster as I saw a man and Eddie he quickly scrambled up as I sprinted towards him. We ran into the yard, two grave stones that stated, Mr and Ms Kaspbrak. Oh God how I hate the thought of death.

We looked at each other and turned as we heard slight laughing noises,  red balloons flew above a clown in view.

His hair orange but a fiery red, his whole face painted white, as if a ghost. His nose painted red and his lines from his eyes to his mouth was also painted red. He wore an old clown outfit that jingles and poms. He was probably the tallest man I've ever seen, he's feet were just so big almost as bad as his hair line, jeez.

"Come join the clowns Ed's, you'll like it a lot y/n/n"

We both screamed and ran  struggled to get past the gate eventually we got out to my back to my backyard, we went to my secret spot in the woods up in my tree house, we held each other. He had his arms wrapped around my head/neck while I was  wrapped around my waist. I felt something small and light touch my head.

"Oh sorry, I-I" he stammered his face red and fuming.

"It's ok, at least you're trying but may I ask what we're you doing?" For some reason I like to make myself sound sophisticated.

"I kissed your head, I mean if you want me to do it again I can, If it helped."

I nodded, I don't care all I want is some comfort in my life. The only thing I can think about right now is what will happen next.

Yah finally something that has to deal with why I wrote this hope you liked it! <3

-Beepohno