chapter 25

i walked in, yelling at the top of my lungs, "i'm home!"
"i know" tyler huffed, his eyes heavy.
"you're rude." i replied back, lifting my chin to the sky, heading up to my room.
"your friends called by the way." he shouted.
"i know!" i shouted back.
i ran to the phone and dialed alice.
the phone rang for a quick second before i heard, "heyyyyyyyyy best frienddddd" alice longed.
"heyyyyyyyyyy." i copied.
"so me and the gang have thought about it and we're coming to see you!"
my eyes filled with shock as i screeched and yelled at the top of my lungs, "NO EFFING WAY WHEN?"
"will was thinking about next week. will that work?" alice questioned.
"HELL YES IT'LL WORK OF EFFING COURSE!"
we both screamed and yelled at each other through the phone, talking about what we could do until she had to hang up for dinner.
i sighed after i heard the ending ring, but as soon as that ended i gained another call. i picked it back up, "yes, y/n speaking."
"can come over to bills house tomorrow?" Eddie asked.
"yeah why?"
"i don't know, he just asked me to ask you."
"he couldn't ask me himself?" i huffed a little too loud but i don't think he noticed.
"we were splitting up who to call."
"oh okay, bye."
"bye see ya tomorrow."
i hung up, the memory of Bill and i being so close flooded my brain. we were definitely different, changed people. but they still want me around. which is something i don't get. it's whatever i suppose.

-few hours later

i was watching an old show while i heard a large knock at my window. i looked out to see Thomas William.
i rolled my eyes and smiled seeing his goofy smile back at me. i opened up the window and he said, "you wanna go somewhere tomorrow?"
"depends, where and when?" i said, smiling.
"like around 6 but like it's a surprise but wear something like nice. like instead of jeans wear a skirt or something."
"why?" i questioned, having the same big ole smile plastered on my face.
"because, now don't ask questions."
okay okay i won't." i rolled my eyes playfully, fiddling with my hair.
"good now i gotta go silly head."
"alright now bye goof." i said, about to shut the windows
"wait." he said, seriously.
"what?"
"can i get a goodbye kiss on the cheek please?"
i laughed and put my hair behind my ears, "alright i guess, come here."
he came closer and i pecked his cheek. his face felt hot and he smiled at me with a nod. i nodded back.
i laid back down, hitting the soft pillow with soft breeze whispering goodnight in my ear as i fell asleep under my warm blankets.

——-/
i'm sorry about such a late next chapter i've been super busy with lame ole school that i haven't had much time but you know what here it is!!! thank you guys for reading:)))
sorry if there is any spelling mistakes btw