Chapter 11

I peddled to Richie's quickly, it's been quiet and I'm not enjoying it. As I peddle to town just  to see if Eddie would be at the pharmacy to pick up his meds. I walk in and the door seriously screamed at me, making me jump. And there the fuck she was, fucking Greta. "Ahh shit", I mumble I tried to walk through the place quickly, hitting those 60% tags and everything. I heard a voice behind me, "Sup slut."

   I turn around quickly, "Excuse me? Me slut look at what you're wearing, get some damn clothes  on." I looked at her and squinted at her like girl are you really wanting to try something. She looks down and right back up at me, "At least guys take me as attractive, so I won't be so damn lonely." 

I look her dead in the eye and say, "Now that's a 'slut' attitude right there." Not even 5 seconds she lounges at me and starts to pull my hair and all that stupid shit, so I did the one thing I could do, sock her. Her face was really bony and my fist was/is freaking broke now I hurried out quickly and once again the door yelled at me.  Once again I'm walking the square just trying to find Eddie so I'll have someone to bike with to Richie's.

"Hey girlie." I turn the fuck around, fucking Henry, I groan, "Damn I gotta deal with two bitches back to back." He looks at me slightly confused and so did his goons, "What was that?" I replied again in a more annoyed and yell-ish type way, " I said, 'Damn, I gotta deal with two bitches back to back.'" He looks at me, dang he's weird, "I'm gonna let that slide." He came closer to me and stroked my hair. (((I KNOW THIS ISNT A GOOD TIME BUT AU MOMENT MY OLD BAND TEACHER WHO IS A GUY DID THAT TO ME AND IM STILL FREAKED OUT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS LIKE LAST LAST MARCH OR SOMETHING sorry but short story))) I look at him, the sun glaring my eyes and I go, "Don't make me do it, you touch me it's game over." I couldn't make out his face expression but hands went to my hips and I gained up all my energy and screamed, "RAPE!" a couple of times and people came, some took me away and asked me if I was ok and I nodded my head. I notice some old guy chewing Henry out and as he walked passed me, he flipped me off. I simply ignored it, then I noticed him. Eddie. He came running over to me and as that he gave me a quick hug and stepped to make take a good look if I was bleeding or not. I wasn't, so he gave me a longer hug. 

"Ey you alright?" he said as we walked over to Richies' place. "You never guessed it but I had to deal with both Greta and Henry back to back."  He looked at me all in that shock face, "Damn what'd you do to her." I grin, "I socked her she started to come at me, trying to rip my hair and shit." He looks at me and back down to his feet, "I used to like Greta before she got rude and mean or whatever." I looked straight  ahead, "So you don't have feelings for her now?" "Nah, she's too much of a bitch and acts all 'Oh i'm Greta I'm the best.'" I laugh at his Greta impression, "Impressive" He nods, "Yeah I know right!" Ed's watched beep, he unzipped his fanny pack and opened his pills case. His face a bit flustered, I looked up at him instead of looking at my feet, he saw and smiled at me, I smiled back.

Suddenly he goes, "You have a really nice face." I chuckled, "Are you hitting on me Mr. K." His face turned a more utterly red, "I didn't mean to say that, sorry." I laughed it off, "Hey don't be sorry that was super sweet and made my day." He smiles as looks back down, towards his feet and he starts laughing, "Remember before you left to New York, me and Richie set you and Bill up," I thought for a moment and remembered, "Oh yeahhhhhh, I remember that." He's tone sounded a bit serious maybe on accident, "Did you... kiss him in there." Psh no, even if we wanted to we would've be to scared to make a move I remember how we just talked the entire timed, "Heck no Ed's, we were like 8." He nods, right back to staring down at his feet smiling away some more. This is probably he most I've ever seen him smile. Ever. "Eddie you should smile more, it suits you." He looks back up at me, "Yah think?" I nodded, "Yeah." "Then I'll take in the advice." I chuckle at his statement, "Good to know." He walked with me up to the porch, "See yah tomorrow" wait. "Ed's holy crap tomorrow's the last day. He fist bumps the air then he stops, "Don't forget about the barrens now." I roll my eyes, "I won't mom." "Bye y/n" "Bye, if you need anything let me know!" And with that he smiled, waved, and left. I walked in with the smell of cookies. 

"Ooo y/n, was that Eddie?"She set the table for me to sit down at. "Sure betcha bottom jeans it was." "See ain't yah glad we moved back here?" I shrugged, "Eh, I can't remember this place very much, I'm still surprised I kept in touches with them afterwards." She looked at me funny, "Why be surprised I'm friends with their parents anyways so that doesn't make a single difference." I roll my eyes. She gave me that, "ooh girl you're gonna get it" mom stare. "Were you sassing me young lady." "Nope," I shoved one cookie in my face, "These cookies are deliceosa just for your info." She goes back to the kitchen, "Yea I know." 

I finally laid down in my bed, oh dear God was it beautiful. Then I heard a knock on my window. I mumbled and cursed under my breath. I looked through it to see dumb ass Richie. I open the window, "The fudge you doin here." He gives me the same annoying, hand on hip look I'm giving him, "The fudge you doin here." I gave him a disgust look, "Uh sleeping in MY bed." "Oh sorry did I interrupt that?" "Ye-" he cut of my response, "Yeah I don't give a fuck, I have to tell you something." At this moment I'm pretty pissed, "Hey no cursing. I ain't getting in trouble." "Yeah yeah, anyways I need help." "With what" "A letter." "To who?" "To me." "What?" "Just go with it." "Alright."

"So, what are we going to start with dear?" He quickly shook his head no. "Ok, to win a persons heart what would you say to them, or what would you want to hear to make you, you know." I nod, "Yeah, just tell the person why'd you write the letter, tell them what you like about them, and compliment them." He looked down at the paper, "Ohhhh, ok, well best get going see you tomorrow!" "See yah trashmouth." And with that he climbed and the window and went home.

——————————**

((au. so guys  allergies r pretty bad, i wanna do a face reveal but i'm scared i'm too ugly and crack my phone camera but if you think I should comment if yah wanna. And hehe new chapter i've been getting inspiration, don't be a ghost reader!

LoVe yAh BuNcHeS!!!😤💗))