Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Evangelyn's P.O.V

*Flashback*

Today I was moving in with my dad and my sisters. I guess it won't be that bad. I went down stairs to see the empty house. All of the memories came back to my mind.

"Sweetheart, are you ready to go ready to go?" My father asked.

"Yes daddy just give me a sec please" I said. "Wait for me in the car with Natasha and Star."

I watched as he left to the car. I went to my empty bedroom to check if I had left anything. Nope. I went downstairs. Then I went outside. I closed the front door. I opened the car and got in to the passenger seat.

"Daddy please take me to Louis flat. I just want to say goodbye." I said hoping he would take me.

"Of course darling." He said with a smile.

We arrived at Johannah's flat. I got out of the car and knocked on the door.

"Hello Eva." Johannah said hugging me.

"Hi, is Louis home?" I asked.

"Yes he is. I'll tell him to come down." She said.

She went inside and called Louis. Louis came running down stairs.

"Hey Eva" He said with a big smile.

"Hi." I said.

I guess he noticed that I was sad.

"What's wrong Eva?" He asked.

"Louis I'm moving. I came here to say goodbye." I said tearing up.

"Oh." He said hugging me.

"I'm gonna miss you Louis..." I said.

"I'm gonna miss you too." He said hugging me tighter. "Promise me we will bestfriends no matter what."

"I promise. I love you Louis." I said crying.

"I love you too Eva." he said tearing up too.

"Well I guess this is goodbye." I said.

"Yeah." He said hugging even tighter than before.

"Bye."

"Bye..."

I turned around and got into the car crying.

"Don't worry you will see him someday." He said trying to calm me down.

I just cried more. I was gonna miss my bestfriend. We were just so so so close. We would tell everything to eachother.

"We're here girls." My dad said.

Wow he has a big house. Well, he is rich. We went inside it was beautiful. Well this is the start of a new life.

____________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: WELL HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO. Hoped you guys liked the first chapter :)