Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Evangelyn's P.O.V

This is too much. People thinking we're dating. Tomorrow we have an interview.

"So I'm gonna drop you guys off at your flat and then tomorrow we'll pick you up." Louis said.

"Okay."

I got a text message from Erick.

"From: Erick

Hey Evs! Is is true that you and Louis are dating?"

"To: Erick

No we are not dating. We're just friends."

I checked twitter and it's blowing up with our pictures. 'Leva' is trending. That's Louis and my couple name. Can't they see we are not dating? Someone started sending me hate like this girl. It said:

"Eva_Evans17 your such a bitch. Louis is mine and only mine!"

But there was a lot of sweet ones too. Like this one:

"Eva_Evans17 you and Louis make an adorable couple. And your so beautiful. Don't let the hate get to you! 'Leva' 4eva!"

"Well girls see you tomorrow!" Louis said.

"Ok bye!" We said getting out of the car.

We went inside the flat and my dad hugged me tight. There was a women there. She was pretty. She had long, curly,light red hair. She had a nice figure.

"Eva this is Karina, mi fiancé." Dad said with a smile.

"Hello. I've heard so much about you." Karina said hugging me.

"Oh and I've heard about you. Dad I didn't know you were engaged." I said threw gritted teeth. I was pissed.

"Oh haha that's because I proposed last night." He said with a huge smile.

I looked at Natasha an she was fucking pissed. Well I understand too. Our mom died because of cancer when I was 12. I don't want another mother and neither does Natasha.

"Oh I forgot. This is Jake and Alicia. They are Karina's kids. Jake is 18 and Alicia is 16." Daddy said.

Jake seemed nice. He had his hair styled up in a quiff, black hair, bright hazel eyes, he is muscular, a nice smile and very handsome. But Alicia seemed bitchy.

She had short hair, I can tell she isn't a real blond I bet she died it a month ago, dark brown eyes, little lips, a petite body, she was wearing a mini skirt, a top and some boots. She was pretty but not that pretty. She was giving me little dirty looks. But I don't give a damn.

Jake came and hugged me. Alicia gave me another. I assumed that Natasha already met them.

"Well me and Natasha are going upstairs." I said grabbing Natasha's wrist.

We went upstairs to my room. I locked my door. Natasha threw herself on my bed.

"I'm pissed!" Natasha said.

"I am too!" I agreed.

"I mean come ON! He could have waited more before proposing to her. Shit I don't want a new mother! Or stepbrother and stepsister. I mean Alicia is a little bitchy. And Jake, well Jake is a nice person. But shit!" Natasha said all in one breath!

"No one compares to Mom!" I said.

"I just want to cry." Natasha said.

"I do too." I said tearing up.

I sat down next to her and hugged her. She hugged me back and started to cry.

"Don't cry everything's gonna be ok." I cooed.

"What if its not? Star has turned into a little bitch. Dad is engaged. Everything's wrong." She said.

I realized that she's right. Everything she said is true. Nothing is right.

I just cried with her. Hugging each other. Someone knocked my bedroom door.

"Come in." I said.

"Girls I need to talk to you both." Dad said sitting next to us.

"What do you mean?" Natasha asked a little scared about what he is gonna say.

"Well, I'm moving in with Karina. Star is too. Eva your the oldest. You have the choice to move in with us all or stay in here in this flat." Dad said.

"I'm staying here and so is Natasha!" I said.

"Well then ok. Then this is officially YOUR flat." Dad said leaving me room.

This is the worst day of my life! I wanna die. I can't take this anymore.

___________________________________________