Chapter 45

A/N: :( I literally cried writing this.

Chapter 45

Evangelyn's P.O.V

I think the best things in life, comes unexpectedly to us. I mean, you just can expect to everything come out perfectly. No, you can't.

Remember the worse things in life come free to us. It's funny to know that the more you try for everything to come out right, they'll come out wrong anyway.

It's so hurtful to know that people hurt you intentionally. Like, they'll just do things that know it hurts you. And even though they know it they don't give a crap about how you feel.

I don't understand how people can be so stupid sometimes. But I know, that all of this struggle has a big, awesome and beautiful reward. And that is Louis William Tomlinson. My best friend. My boyfriend. My love.

Louis has been so great to me. It's weird that we just bumped into each other and boom! Now we're here. Together. Facing the world. Keeping our heads high. Ignoring all negative comments about our relationship.

It's a great feeling to know that you've found the person that loves you as much as you love them. Even though they'll be fights during the road.

"Thinking about Louis again?" Natasha asked me. Snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Something like that." I said laughing.

"Oh." She said nudging me.

"Evs, can I go outside to play?" Jayden asked.

"Sure sweetie. But be careful." I said. He nodded and went outside.

"So how's it going with Lou?" Natasha asked.

"Great." I replied smiling. She smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up.

"Speaking of which, where were they going?" I asked. It was eight in the night already.

"They were going to have a guy night out at the club." Natasha said.

"Ah yes." I nodded.

[Louis's P.O.V]

"Here's to us!" Harry chanted.

"Yeah!" We cheered.

We were having our guys night out tonight. So far, so good. My mind kept wondering to Evangelyn. I should've brought her dang it.

"Hey Louis!" I heard a girl voice said. I turned around and saw Star and Alicia smiling at me.

"What do you want?" I yelled over the music.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry for everything." Star started.

"Yeah it's just our hormonal stuff." Alicia continued.

"We're really sorry!" Star finished.

"It's fine." I said annoyed.

"Really! I am sorry." Star said hugging me.

"It's fine."

"I'm going to go apologize to Harry." Alicia said running of to where Harry was.

"So want a drink? It's on me." Star said.

"Yeah sure." I replied.

[Star's P.O.V]

I ran off to the bar to get Louis a drink. My phone beeped.

'Alicia- Remember the plan Star. Or else!'

I rolled my eyes. This will come out so fucking wrong dammit.