Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Evangelyn's P.O.V

I woke up to someone licking my face. I opened my eyes and looked at what it was. It was a little dog. It was so cute. But I don't have a dog. How could this dog come to my room?

"Do you like her?" Louis asked coming into my room with a rose in his hands.

"I do! But how could she come here?" I asked.

"I bought her for you. And Harry bought a 'he' for Natasha." Louis explained. "And I also bought this rose for you."

"Oh my God Louis it's beautiful!" I said jumping out of bed hugging him.

"Glad you like it. What are you going to name her?" He asked.

"Bubbles!" I said squealed.

"That's cute." He said smiling.

Louis hugged me again and kissed my neck multiple times. I started to giggle.

"Louis!"

He continued kissing my neck up to me cheeks. I grabbed Louis's face to stop him. He pouted and I kissed his lips.

"I love you." I said kissing him once again.

"I love you more." He said smiling.

I smiled. He took Bubbles in his arms! Her fur was white and she was small. I wonder how's the dog Harry got Natasha. It should be so cute.

"Come on lay down with me! I haven't seen you since yesterday." I said laying down in my bed.

He laid down next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. I turned so I was facing him. His smile grew wider by the second.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked curiously.

"Oh nothing babe."

"Tell me."

"It's nothing I just love you so much." He said bringing me closer to him. He pecked my lips and looked into my eyes. "You do know that I'm crazy about you right?"

"I didn't know until now." I said.

He smiled and kissed my nose.

NATASHA'S P.O.V

"I'm going to name him Boo! He's so cute Harry! Thank you." I said kissing Harry.

"It's a cute name! Louis got one for Eva. But hers is a girl." Harry explained.

"Oh my God! What if Boo and her dog have babies? It would be so freaking cute!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah it would." He said. Harry hugged me tightly and kissed me. The kiss was sweet and gentle. Filled with love.

"Don't ever leave me." I said.

"I love you too much to leave you." He said hugging me. I smiled.

EVANGELYN'S P.O.V

Louis and I were laying in bed. Close to each other. He held on to me like I was the only thing I had and doesn't want to loose it.

"One day I would want to have the honor to call you my wife." He said out of nowhere.

"And I would want to have the honor to call you my husband and the father of my children." I said kissing his nose gently.

"Dammit Eva why do you have to get to me every time you do something like that?" He asked smiling. "Every single thing you do warms my heart."

I smiled. I really do love this boys. Have you ever loved someone so much that makes you wanna cry? Well that happens to me when I'm with Louis.

"Louis, have you ever loved someone so much that makes you wanna cry?" I asked him.

"Yes. Why my love?"

"Because it happens to me when I look at you." I said stroking his cheek with my thumb.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked.

"Sure. Anything."

"You're the love of my life." He whispered looking deeply in my eyes. "I've never loved someone so much like I love you. You're the one I've been waiting for my whole life. You're the one that makes me happy. You are the one that makes me smile when I'm feeling down. Evangelyn Marie you are the one for me. I don't know why it took so long for me to realize it. I just know that you and I are meant for each other. I want my kids to call you Mum. I want you to be Mrs. Tomlinson. I can't wait for the world to know that you Evangelyn are the love of my life. I would take a bullet for you. I would die for you."

His lovely words made me cry. Louis William Tomlinson makes me feel so damn special. No other man have made me feel the way he makes me feel. His hands traveled up to my cheek. His thumb gently stroking it.

"Don't cry." He whispered. "I love you."

"I love you more Louis. I love you more." I whispered kissing his lips gently.

The kiss was so full of passion and love. It was very gentle. Not like other kisses that I had with other guys. Louis made it feel special. Louis made it feel so right. The edge of his lips curved up into a smile. It made me smile too.

"What would I do without you?" He asked.

"The question is what would we do without each other." I said smiling.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course Louis."

"Would you like to go to Paris with me?" He asked a hint of hope in his eyes.

"Louis, I would love to. As long if it's with you i'll go anywhere."

"So lets go after your Dads wedding yeah?"

"Yes that would be perfect Boo bear." I said.

"Oh I forgot to tell you. Karina and your Dad took Jayden out." He said.

NATASHA'S P.O.V

"I love you so so much." Harry whispered behind me.

"I love you more." I said. He kissed my neck and started rubbing my belly. "What are you doing?"

"I just can't wait when we get married and our baby will be in your pretty little belly." He said chuckling.

I smiled. "Me either." I said to him.

We laid down through out the whole day just talking about our future...