Chapter 43

Chapter 43

Evangelyn's P.O.V

We were already on the plane. Daddy gets married today, I'm so excited. I'm kinda nervous about Star being there. I haven't seen her in some time now. She's a real bitch now. She used to be so kind.

"Whatcha thinking about babe?" Louis asked.

"Uh just the wedding." I said.

"Okay then." He mumbled.

I held his hand tight in mine, as I rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed my head and I smiled.

"I love you." We mumbled at the same time.

*****

We landed safely. Thank God. I heard my name five times already. I looked back only to see my sister and Harry.

"Natasha!" I yelled as I ran to hug her. She laughed and hugged me tightly.

"Fancy seeing you guys here." She said laughing.

"Yeah I know." I exclaimed. "BUBBLES!" I yelled as I saw bubbles and boo in a cage together. Bubbles started barking at me and tried to get out.

"So I guess were going back to our flat together?" I asked.

They nodded. We all got into the limo where Paul was waiting for us.

***********

"HOME SWEET HOME!" Natasha and I yelled. Louis and Harry chuckled at our actions.

"So, about the management thing..." Harry trailed off.

"It's ok. Everyone knows. We can't do anything about it." I said with a sigh.

They nodded. Natasha called daddy to let him know we're already home. I checked the clock. Only a few hours until the wedding.

***********

"You look beautiful!" Natasha squealed.

"So do you!" I said twirling her around. She giggled. We went downstairs where Josh and Jake were waiting for us.

"You guys look stunning." They said.

"Ok wow wow! Lets get this clear ok? Do NOT get touchy with our girlfriends." Harry stated.

"Harry!" Natasha said glaring at him.

"Just making sure babe." He said.

Louis glanced at me as I inter-whined Jake's arm with mine. I smiled at Louis. He walked over to me giving me a peck on the lips.

"You look gorgeous." He whispered in my ear. I mouthed a thank you.

"Lets go." Josh said. Me, Natasha, Josh and Jake got into the limo with Karina, Jayden and Lea(Katrina's niece.) Louis, Harry, Liam, Zayn, Perrie and Niall were in a separate car.

"Karina you look beautiful." Natasha said.

"Thank you my love. So do you girls." She said smiling.

"Karina, or should I say mum, I'm glad you make daddy happy." I said.

She chuckled.

"You girls don't have to call me mum if it bothers you. I understand what you went through with your mum." Karina said.

"It doesn't bother us. You're part of our family now, Mum." Natasha said smiling at Karina. Karina's eyes watered.

"Don't cry!" We all said.

"I'm just so happy." Karina said trying to hug all of us.

We got to the church. Everyone was inside. Karina's dad was waiting for her to walk her down the aisle. Jayden and Lea walked down first. Then Natasha and Josh. Then me and Jake. Louis and the boys and also Perrie were watching us closely. I wonder why Liam didn't bring Dannielle.

Karina and her dad walked down the aisle. I saw dads smile grow bigger by the second. I saw Karina smile and a tear going down her cheek.

"She's crying Jake!" I whispered.

"I know." He said sniffling.

"I can't believe you're crying." I whispered as I wiped his tears away.

I spotted Star and Alicia watching us. Smirking devilishly at us. Alicia's tummy is bigger. Natasha got pissed easily. Seeing as Alicia tried to touch Harry's curls and he would just smack her hand away.

They were behind the boys and Perrie. It makes me more mad knowing they do it in purpose. Star glanced at me and whispered something in Louis's ear. Louis rolled his eyes and leaned forward avoiding her.

"You may kiss the bride." I heard. Damn I really wasn't paying attention to this. Everyone started clapping.

"What now?" I asked Jake.

"Now we party!" He said. So their having their wedding party first.

Everyone got in their cars and drive to the place the party was being held.

******

We were now dancing with our partners. Jake spinned me around.

"Tell your slutty sister to keep her hands to herself." I said.

"She's been trying to get her hands on Harry since we were in church." He said annoyed. "She's a whore."

"Got that right."

The song ended and everyone clapped. I saw Star touching Louis's bum and Louis warning her to stop.

"Why Louis? I think you and I can have a little fun together." She said trying to unbutton his pants.

"Star stop it!" Louis said pushing her away. I walked over to her and my hand swinged up contacting her face.

"Bitch." I said at the verge of tears. Louis hugged me and I pushed him away. "Leave me alone." I said.

NATASHA'S P.O.V

"Harry you're so fit." I heard Alicia say. I turned around only to see Alicia trying to touch Harry's little friend.

"Stop it Alicia." He said as he tried to push her away.

I pulled Alicia by her hair.

"Stop it bitch." I said pulling her hair harder. I let her go as I ran to the bathroom. I heard Harry yelling my name but I didn't respond.

I found Evangelyn in the bathroom floor crying.

"Eva, are you ok?" I asked.

"No." She said.

"Lets keep our head up high yeah?"

She nodded.

"I have an idea!"

"Which is?" She asked.

"Lets make them jealous with Jake and Josh." I said.

"Would they agree?" She asked.

"If we asked them."

She nodded. We got out of the bathroom and walked over to Jake and Josh avoiding Harry and Louis who were talking to some of the girls in the wedding.

"Hey, we need a favor." Evangelyn said.

"Sure what's up?" Josh asked.

"Would you help us make those two jealous?" I asked softly.

"Sure babe." Jake said smiling. Josh nodded.

Jake took Evangelyn and hugged her tightly his hands leaning a little lower than it should. Evangelyn giggled at his action. Jake spun Eva around and started moving to the music. Josh took my hand and put it on his chest as his free hand held me close to him. We slowed danced and he lowered his hand playfully smacking my bum.

"Wow take your hands off of my girlfriend!" Louis practically yelled. Jake backed up while chuckling. Louis grabbed Evangelyn and held her close.

"You're mine." He said as he kissed her softly.

Josh and I were in the same position as before.

"She's mine. Get your on girl." Harry said pulling me making me stumble into his chest. Josh chuckled and backed away winking at me. "You're mine. No one else's."