Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Evangelyn's P.O.V

I woke up to someone singing. I opened my eyes widely when I saw who it was.

"What are you doing in my room? And how did you even get inside the flat?" I asked.

"You left your window open." He replied.

"Shit." I mumbled.

"Anyway Good Morning!"

"Good Morning Louis." I replied.

He hugged me and laid down next to me.

"I can't believe you got into my house threw my window!" I laughed.

Louis laughed. His laugh is so cute. I took my phone and saw two messages.

"From: Erick

Oh hey beautiful! Xxx"

And another one:

"From: Daddy

Hey sweetie. Just checking if you were ok."

I replied my Daddy's text.

"Evangelyn?"

"Yes Louis?"

"I can stay all day laying next to you. Talking, laughing, making prank calls. Everything we did when we were kids." He said with a sincere smile.

"Yeah me too." I said.

"So what do you want to do today?"

"I don't know yet." I replied.

"We can stay here for a while and then go to the movies with the boys." He suggested.

"Sure!" I said happily.

But then my smile turned into a frown when I remembered that they leave soon.

"When do you leave?" I asked .

"In four days." He replied.

"Oh."

"I'm going to miss you." He said bringing me closer to him.

"I'm going to miss you too."

"But we can keep on touch and I can drive here or you can drive over there." Louis said in the verge of tears.

"Don't cry!" I said cupping his face with my hands. "Sure we can do that. I don't have a problem with that."

His eyes sparkled when I said that.

"Your eyes are sparkling." I giggle.

He just stared at me and blushed. He always did that when he was embarrassed or something!

"So uh do you wanna keep laying down or wanna go to the mall?" Louis asked.

"Uh let's stay here."

"Okay."

We laid there for like two hours. We talked about almost everything.

"Let me text the boys."

"For what?"

"Don't you remember that we're going to the movie theatre to see a film?"

"Ah yes yes."

Louis texted the boys.

"What film should we see?" Louis asked.

"Uh I don't know how about a comedy film?"

"Oh hell yeah!" Louis shouted.

"I'm hungry!" I whined.

"I'll make you something."

"Okay..."

We went down stairs to the kitchen.

"Louis, I want pancakes, a sandwich and bacon!" I said.

"Man you eat a lot! But ok anything for the best friend in the world."

Louis started cooking me my food.

*After a while*

"Here you go Eva!" Louis said.

"Thank you!"

We sat down and ate.

"This is amazayn" I said playfully.

"You did not just say 'amazayn'" Louis said almost chocking on his food.

"Oh yes I did!"

"I just notice this but where's your sisters?"

"They are with my dad at his girlfriends house." I replied.

"Oh ok."

It was already 5:30. Wow time passes fast. I got up and put the dishes in the sink.

"Come on let's get changed."

We went up stairs.

"Thank God you have clothes here!" I said.

"Yeah!"

I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I brushed my hair and put on my clothes.

After I finished everything Louis went to take a shower.

"Hey, love. Can you give me my clothes and a towel?"

"Ok!"

I have him a towel and his clothes. After a while he came out.

"Let's go!"

We went downstairs and got into his car. We meet with the boys in the movie theatre. The boys already bought us the tickets. We went inside and bought candy and popcorn. Them we went to get seats.

We were lucky we got to sit in the very back. That way we can throw stuff! I'm officially crazy. I was in the middle of Louis and Niall. Next to Niall was Zayn and Liam. And next to Louis was Harry.

------------------------------------

The movie was ending. We laughed a lot. It was so funny and we were throwing nerds at everyone. So we laughed even more by their reaction.

The movie ended and we went out to eat some ice cream.

"Louis are you staying at Evangelyn's flat tonight right?" Liam asked.

"Uh yeah."

"Ok."

"The movie was awesome!" Harry and Zayn said.

"Oh hell yeah!" Niall said.

I just laughed at how crazy they were. After we ate our ice cream me and Louis said our good byes and headed to my flat.

Louis parked his car in front of my flat. I opened the door to my flat and got in. Louis and I made a little race to see who was faster getting to my room. I changed into my pjs and gave Louis some of my Dad's pjs. We laid on my bed. Louis rapped his arm around my waist bringing closer to him.

"Good night Eva."

"Good night boo-bear."

__________________________

Author's Note: hope you guys liked it!