Prologue

It was a beautiful day in the Student Council at Shuchiin Academy . Few days has passed since the School Trip and the Hayasaka fiasco. Kaguya and Miyuki were doing some paperworks. Iino and Ishigami were in a bit of an arguement because Ishigami brought another manga with him. Chika was recording the chaos that Ishigami and Iino were doing and was laughing about it.

Soon they heard a knock that causes everyone to stop what they are doing. Chika answers the door.

"Yes." Chika asked as she opens the door. It reveal to be no one. She was about to close the door again until she looks down and saw a box. She picks it up before she closes the door.

"What is that?" Miyuki asked. Chika place the box the table and saw the label that said. For the Student Council.

"It say here. It's for all of us. Maybe it's some chocolate treats!?" Chika guessed happily. Everyone was skeptical at this.

"Maybe we should open it first." Miko suggest. Miyuki grabbed a cutter and cut it open. Miyuki fully opens the box and suddenly a bright covered the entire room.

-white room-,

The council suddenly found themselves in a white room.

"Where are we?" Ishigami asked with panic look on his face.

"OH NO, WE WERE ABDUCTED BY ALIENS!" Chika shriek in fear.

"What do we do! What do we do!" Iino said with a pale look on her face. Miyuki tries to calm everyone down.

"Calm down everyone. Let's take a deep breath." Miyuki said as he diffuse the situation. Everyone took a deep breath and calm down.

"President, where do you think are we?" Kaguya asked with a worried tone.

"I can answer that Ms. Shinomiya." A voice said. Everyone look to where the voice came from and reveal a white hooded man that was a few feet away from them. There was a portal behind him.

"Who are you?!" Miyuki demanded. He was scared at the man before them but put on a brave face for the sake of his schoolmate.

"You can call me Watcher, Miyuki Shirogane." The watcher said with a smile on his face.

"How do you know me?" Miyuki demanded.

"I know all about you Miyuki Shirogane along with everyone else in this room." Watcher said. This got everyone tense at hearing this.

"P-Prove it." Iino said with a determine glare.

"Well I can easily tell who Mr. Shirogane love interest is." Watchers said. This causes everyone in the room to look on interest. while Shirogane and Kaguya pale at hearing this.

"Please do tell. Who is it? Who does the Prez like." Chika asked with a grin on her face.

"It's Miss Ka-" "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Miyuki stops the Watcher as he threw a pencil at him. The Watcher easily caught the pencil with no problem.

"Looks like Mr. Shirogane wants to keep it a secret. I will respect his wishes." The watcher said. Miyuki and Kaguya sighs in relief that their relationship secret is safe.

"Anyway, there is a reason I brought you all here in this room. And do not worry I did not bring you all here to harm any of you." The watcher said with a calm voice. This got everyone calm down a bit but we're still skeptical at him.

"Then why did you brought us here?" Kaguya asked.

"Tell me, Does any of you familiar with the multiverse theory?" The watcher asked. Ishigami is the one who answered this.

"Isn't that where there other parallel worlds existence?" Ishigami said. Having read several anime and manga. He knows a bit about the multiverse theory.

"Correct, an example would be what if Miss Shinomiya wasn't born in the Shinomiya family or Ms, Chika was the student council president instead of Mr. Shirogane. Think of you your alternative lives." The watcher said. Now everyone fully understand what the multiverse theory was.

"Then why tell us about this?" Miko asked.

"It's why I brought you here. For all you to watch a multiverse version of yourselves or specifically. Ishigami Yuu." The watcher said. Everyone eyes widen in shock in hearing this.

"EHHHHHHH!" The council said in shock while Ishigami jaw dropped in shock.

"What?! Why me?!" Ishigami asked.

"It's because, the watchers found you a very interesting person, Mr. Yu." The watcher said before he continued. "I offer you all to watch the multiverse of Ishigami Yuu. I'm sure that all of you are interested about knowing Mr. Yu a bit. Are you all interested?" The watcher asked.

The council was quiet a bit before Miyuki spoke. "Alright, we accept your offer. As long that you promise that nobody will get hurt."

"Of course. Anyway let me set everything up." The watcher said. The watcher clap his hand and suddenly everyone found themselves in a huge theater with a big screen in front of them.

"Now please take a seat." The watcher said. Everyone took their seat with Kaguya sitting beside Miyuki while Ishigami sits between Fujiwara and Iino and suddenly their favourite respective food appeared before them.

"Everything will be provided like food and such as you all enjoy the view. Is there anyone else would you like to join the viewing?" The watcher asked.

"How long will we be here?" Ishigami asked with a worried tone.

"If you are worried about your world. Do not worry. The time there pause. So, when I return you all there. Everything will be exactly the same with memories of the multiverse intact of course." The watcher said.

"Can we bring our friends with us to watch also along with my sisters." Fujiwara asked happily

"Can you also bring my sister as well." Miyuki said. The watcher nodded and snap his finger. A flash of light happened and suddenly a group of people appeared before them.

The people appeared in the theater were. Kazeno,Tsubame Koyasu, Gigako, Ai Hayasaka, Tsubasa Tanuma, Maki Shijo, Erika Kose, Karen Kino, Kobachi Osaragi, Rei Onodera, Kozue Makihara, Momo Ryuju, Kei Shirogane, Moeha Fujiwara and Toyomi Fujiwara.

"Huh? Where are we?" Kazeno said in panick as they found themselves in the theater room.

"Kaguya, what's going on." Ai said as she was confused like everyone else and tense.

"Greetings everyone." The watchers said as everyone looks at him. The watcher bow a bit before he spoke. "You can call me Watcher. You are requested to join your friends in viewing the multiverse."

"Multiverse. As in the multiverse theory?" Kobachi said in interest. Soon the watcher explained the multiverse of Ishigami to them. By the end of the explained this got everyone interested.

"So...still interested seeing the alternative universes?" The watcher asked.

"Why not. Is there any snacks?" Kazeno asked. The Watcher nodded and everyone took their seat. Soon their favourite snacks appeared in their respective chairs.

"I still can't believe that Yu is the center of the multiverse." Rei said.

"But it is interesting to see the multiverse especially it's center around Ishigami-san" Kobachi said.

"Is everyone ready?" The watcher asked. The viewers nodded. "Also I want you all to remember that this is the multiverse. It will show Mr. Ishigami with different partners in other worlds." This causes Ishigami to blush while Iino and Tsubame blush a bit in hearing this. The watcher snapped his fingers and the screen began to play.