Chapter 12: More Secrets Revealed

AZULA POV

"Okay guys we are heading out right now," Azula said to the group. "Troy and I have to do some stuff."

"Be safe okay," my mother said.

Before Troy and Azula headed out, Azula hugged her mother goodbye. Now they headed out of the underground. 

"Here let's take my mole to the base," Troy said.

Azula went on the back of the mole behind Troy and they started to ride it. It just about 10 minutes they got there. 

"Okay so what do we do once we get inside of the base," I said.

"Well that's the first step, we need to find a way to get you into the base without being caught," Troy said.

"I have an idea, you're a blood walker. Go inside and tell one of your men that you need help outside. Once you bring him out, we will take him out and I will steal his armor."

"Good thinking."

Troy went inside the base and I was hiding somewhere in the back. 

*AFTER A FEW MINUTES*

"Alright, buddy what do you need help o~ ahhhhhhhhhh."

With one in the back of the guard's face. I took him out.

"Alright, now hurry up and put these on," Troy said.

I put on the guard outfit and then proceeded to follow Troy inside. The base is full of cells that the blood walkers captured. Guards around every corner. There was a central pillar that took you to the top. That's where the leader is. 

"Wait Troy you said that you take prisoners to the underground," I said on confusion.

"Well, you see Azula, I can't save everyone. Once they are locked up here, I can't take them to the underground, or else I will get caught."

After walking around the base a while to get a scope of the place. Troy and I devised a plan.

"Okay, I will go look for clues on the East end of the base. You go and look for clues on the West side of the building."

"Okay, be careful okay."

Troy and I split up and now we were on our own. I went to the West side of the building and it had cells full of people, an armory, and the cafeteria. I headed to the armory and started to look for some clues.

"Hey you!!!!!"

I froze in place.

"Are you talking to me," trying to act dumb.

"Yeah you, you don't look familiar." the guard said.

He then went up to my face. I was shaking. I was fearing that he would find out and this whole plan would be a bust. After a few seconds, he backed away.