Chapter 7: Secrets Revealed

2 MONTHS LATER

Team Azula has been staying at the town for 2 months already. And it seems like there are no incidents happening so far. Meanwhile at the motel. 

"No far you cheated Azula," Kiyi said.

"Come on Kiyi, did you really think that you were going to beat me at Pai Sho."

Azula was playing Pai Sho with Kiyi, Toph was doing Toph stuff, and Win was fiddling with his blades. Everything was going normal that night. Or so they thought.

*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

The group hears a big scream from the outside. Azula looks outside and low and behold were the blood walkers. And from the looks of it, they brought torches and other weapons.

"Wait what are they doing," Toph asks.

"Guys what ever you do calm down, Kiyi and I have seen this before. The blood walkers are going to raid this town and try to take as many people as they can prisoner. After they steal everything they are going to burn this town into pure ash. Toph and Win, I need you guys to keep those guys occupied. Kiyi and I will try to help the other people that are getting captured or raided."

After hearing Azula's plan the group was ready for an all-out battle. They headed out the doors and started to do what they were assigned to do. Toph and Win went to the blood walkers raiding and started to defend the town. Toph used her earth bending to push some of the enemies into the water. Win was able to slice through the blood walkers with his swords with ease. While they were fending off the blood walkers, Kiyi was helping out the people to safety and Azula was trying to free the captured. 

"Come on, let me help you," Kiyi said.

"Thank you."

Azula was fire bending the blood walkers and helping the people out of their grasp.

"Run and get out of town, you will be safe," Azula said to a townsperson.

One by one Azula was freeing the people who were getting captured. Everything was going according to plan when suddenly Azula felt her body being controlled. She was getting blood bent by one of the blood walkers. This time the blood walker made Azula so weak that he was able to block her chi. There she was all helpless on the ground. The blood walker picked her up and threw it into one of the carts that they brought. Azula was then put in handcuffs by one of the men. After about a few minutes the cart opened, this time Win, Toph, and Kiyi were captured. 

"They guys got you too."

"Yeah, those fuckers blood bender us to the point where I couldn't move my muscles," Toph said.

"Did they hurt you Kiyi," Azula asks.

"No they didn't blood bend me, I tried to fight them off but there were too many of them."

 After some time, the blood walkers stopped raiding and were ready to retreat. Just then, the cart started to move away from the village. 

"Where are we going," Kiyi said with a worried voice.

"I don't know, but when we get there, we will get out of here okay." 

A few hours of riding in the cart passed by and then there was a sudden stop.

"Why did we stop," Win ask.

"I don't know, let me check it out," Azula said.

Azula look out the glass window and saw the front of the cart. She sees 3 blood walkers emerging from the dark. She opens the window and begins to listen in on the blood walkers conversations. 

"Why did we stop."

"One of us has to pee."

"Oh come one are you serious, we have more important business and that is to get these prisoners to Ketsueki, not stop the whole line just because the frontman has to take a piss."

"Relax, it won't take a while."

"How can I relax when we have captured people in here. And not to mention, some of them are benders."

"Say what you want to say, but I hear the boss has a more important plan than just capturing towns."

"Oh yeah, what is it."

"I hear that a full moon is coming in a couple of months. That will give us 10x more blood bending power for us. The boss always talks about conquering one of the biggest cities in the Earth Kingdom, Ba Sing Se. He said when the full moon arrives, we are going to raid Ba Sing Se with all its people and supplies."

"Oh, that would be a nice plan." 

Azula, shocked at what she heard, told the others about the plan.

"Guys, the blood walkers are going to raid Ba Sing Se."

"What, that's crazy." Win said.

"They said that they are going to use a full moon that will be coming in a few months and use that power to conquer the people and the rest of its resources. We need to get out of here."

Just then Toph was laughing.

"What's so funny Toph," Azula ask. 

"I'm sorry, it's just that it's ironic that a few years ago you tried to conquer Ba Sing Se, and now you are trying to save it."

"I told you that I'm not that person anymore," Azula yelled. "We need to get out of here now."

"Relax hot head, if you wanted to get out of here, you could've just asked."

Toph then metal bent the cart to make an opening big enough to escape.

"Hurry up and let's go."

The group then runs away from the carts and goes wandering off in the unknown. 

KETSUEKI POV

"The plan is coming together. The pieces are forming. The full moon arriving soon. Soon I will conquer Ba Sing Se and its people and be the most powerful bender of all time. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"