Chapter 9: The Raid on Ba Sing Se

2 DAYS LATER

Well, this was it. Tonight was the night that the blood walkers would raid the city. During Team Azula's 2 day stay at Ba Sing Se. The worker warned the fire king that the city would be raided on the day of the full moon. Thye got their men ready and was set on patrol on the outer wall. The group was gathering weapons and anything that would help them fend off against the blood walkers. As the day went by, the group was getting more anxious and worried about this raid. What if Ba Sing Se was captured, if it was then it would be is worse control than it was when the fire nation took over. 

"Okay guys, the full moon is almost here. I just want to say, if we don't make it out, it was nice being part of this group," Azula said.

"Yeah me too," Win said.

Then all of a sudden everything went dark. The only visible light in the sky was the moon. It was glowing the brightest than its ever been. 

"Guys, what did we go over," Azula said.

"I will try to keep the blood walkers from coming to the inner wall," Toph said.

"I will fend off the blood walkers if they try to steal and raid anything,"

"And I will help Azula find the leader and take him out," Kiyi said.

"What no, I told you to stay put here in this tea shop," Azula replied.

"But I feel like I can do so much more."

Just then, the group hears loud sounds coming from outside. 

"Looks like they found us," Win said.

The group goes outside and sees the people panicking on the streets. Everyone goes to there assignments and is set out. Just to recap, Toph is on the inner wall making sure the blood walkers don't come it. Win is in the city fighting them off when they are raiding, Kiyi is staying safe in the tea shop, and Azula is out finding the leader. Azula was about to leave when Kiyi grabbed her.

"I want to come with you," Kiyi said.

"No Kiyi, you have to stay in the tea shop like I said." 

"But Azula"

"GET INSIDE NOW!!!!!!"

Kiyi runs back into the tea shop and Azula runs off to find the leader. She uses her fire bending to fly across the city and scout ahead. She looks up and sees thousands of blood walkers.

"Shit, that's a lot of blood walkers."

The full moon was no inset and Azula and her team was ready. In the distance she sees the earth soldiers throwing huge boulders of rocks at them and trying to prevent them from getting inside the outer wall. When Suddenly, all the soldiers fell to the ground. The blood walkers bent them without a sweat. Azula was shocked. Just imagine, the blood walkers who don't need a full moon to blood bend, that's already powerful enough. With the full moon, they could do so much more. Just then Azula sees the leader in the front of the line. She flies towards them and stops just in front.

"Huh, it's you again," the leader says.

"Stop your raid right now," Azula yells at him.