Chapter 22- Reunited, through the phone. (A short chapter)

Nialls POV

I was hanging out with the lads when I got a call.

"IT'S DELILAH!" I yelled. I ran up the stairs to our room. We were now in a condo in Atlanta,Georgia.

I've been waiting for her to talk to me, I didn't want to bother her.

"Hello?" I said.

"Niall...it's me..Delilah" she said.

"Hey! I missed you!" I said. I wasn't good with the girls like the other boys.

"I missed you too Niall. I'm sorry about not talking to you, I was du-" Delilah said but I cut her off.

"Don't alpolgize. I understand, I'm SORRY. I made a mistake. I love you." I told her.

"I love you too Niall. I'm just glad we overcame this. I don't need a explanation, someone helped me out." She said. I loved her voice. I missed her, her smell,looks,voice.

"I wish I didn't have to go but I belive the boys are outside my door.." I told her.

"HI DELILAH I MISS YOU!" Louis shouted in the phone.

Delilah laughed. "I miss you too Louis!" She said.

"Hey don't forget about me!" Harry yelled.

"Or me!" Liam yelled.

"And defintly don't forget about me!" Zayn yelled.

" I miss you ALL! I gotta go, love ya!" Delilah said.

"So..everything sorted out with Delilah?" Louis asked.

"Yeah...everythings perfect.." I said. And it was. I love Delilah, and losing her was terrible.

~~~~~~

Hey! So I decided to write a short little chapter. Delilah and Niall made up! Yayy :D

Do you guys like these little chapters a few times a week, or longer ones 1-2 times a week?

Comment your answer!

I'm about to head to camp, then I leave for PA on monday! I'll write on the plane c:

- Jewels xx