Chapter 12-Let's go to the beach!

Chapter 11~

Delilah's POV

I groaned as I woke up.I've been really tired lately.Problem from all the pain pills.I remember my dream.Niall and the boys were in it. For some odd reason, i was in a deep sleep but couldn't open my eyes.

"Shut up I want to get a pic!" A familiar voice said.I think it was Lou.

What do they want a picture of?I'm asleep!

"Then you might want to consider being quieter." A voice said, it was Harry.

I felt a pair of arms grip around my waist.Who was this?Where was I again?

I heard a "Awwwhh". I still felt arms around my waist pulling me closer.

"go away…she's sleeping. And you woke me" A tired irish voice said. Niall? 

Was I sleeping wit Niall? 

I turned and moaned as I heard a picture sound.I opened my eyes and I was face to face with a shirtless Niall.

Niall's POV

(this was before she woke up btw)

I woke up to the boys chuckling and talking.I cursed and mumbled. I opened my eyes and there was Delilah was in my arms sleeping. I guess I did that in my sleep. She looked beautiful. She had a slight smile and was curled up in my arms.

Her head was nuzzled into my chest/shoulder area. She's so adorable. She had a light snore when she slept too. 

The boys were in my room and Lou had his iPhone out.

"Lou what are you doing?" I mumbled.

"Nothing!Go back how you were positioned Niall!" Lou shouted

"go away…she's sleeping. And you woke me" I said.

"Fine!I already took the picture though!MWAHAHHA!" Lou shouted running out of the room. The other boys ran after Lou. I groaned and looked at Delilah.

"Hey beautiful" I said to her. Should I have said that? I mean, it was true.

She blushed and smiled. "Good Morning handsome!" She said.

She got up and went to the bathroom. She was wearing one of my shirts that went to to her mid-thigh. She looked so cute in it. 

"I'll be down stairs Li!" I said.

"Okay Nialler!" Delilah yelled. I smiled and went downstairs. Liam was making breakfast, yum.

"So what happened last night?" Harry asked.

"Nothing. We just fell asleep." I told Harry.

"Mhmm hm." Harry said winking.

" DID YOU STICK YOUR CARROT SOMEWHERE?!" Lou yelled. The boys and I laughed.

"No.." I muttered stuffing my face with pancakes.

Delilah came downstairs still in my shirt. Her hair was in a ponytail and she wasn't wearing makeup. She was naturally beautiful. 

"PUT ON SOME PANTS!WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU" Lou shouted.

"Shut up Lou. I am" She grumbled. She went in the kitchen and came back with 3 pancakes,3 pieces of bacon, and 2 pieces of toast. She's my kind of girl!

"Don't yell at me" Lou cried. I rolled my eyes. Delilah took a seat next to me.

"So we should do something today" Zayn suggested.

" What about the beach?" Harry said with a smile. 

"That sounds fantastic Harry!" Lou exclaimed.