Chapter 8- Nando's & Feelings

Chapter 8

__________

Niall's POV

__________

I saw Delilah talking to that little girl. Delilah was so sweet, If only she was mine. Even in the hospital gown, sick and tired she is beautiful. And she doesn't need five pounds of makeup to make herself look beautful.

I hesitated, but grabbed onto her waist. She looked weak, and we head towards the hospital room. I couldn't help but stare at her. How her hair was messy, or how her smile made my day. I've never felt this happy with a girl. I couldn't tell her my feelings though. I doubt she feels the same way. 

We approached the room and I let go of her waist and held the door open. She accidentally slipped on the tile. I quickly held my arms out and catches her and her IV, which I didn't care about anyways. She looked up at me with those big blue eyes and said " Thanks Niall". 

She grabbed onto my shirt, she was weak and needed help to get up. She grunted. I think we need some Nandos! 

" Lemme carry you" I told her.

" I'm fine..It's okay Niall" She said giving me a smile.

I ignored her and picked her up bridal style. She giggled. I pushed her IV along with carrying her and kicked the door open. 

"Thanks for getting the door boys!" I said. They were all playing on their phones, except Liam who was setting the food up. 

"Sorry about that mate." Zayn said.

" I WAS EATING CARROTS OKAY..?!" Louis shouted.

Harry was looking a little dull, I wondered what was up with him. I swear if it was that Caroline bitch. Ugh. He was typing away on his phone.

I set Delilah down and pulled the blankets over her.

"Heres your food Ni" Liam said.

"Okay hold on" I replied.

All the boys mouths were shaped like a "o". Even Harry's.