Chapter 7- It Wasn't Me

Chapter 7

Niall's POV

I woke up in a uncomfortable hospital bed. What was I doing here?!

Then I remembered Delilah was in the hospital. my arm as draped around her and she was asleep. I'm glad she could finally get some sleep, So I didn't wake her. Every few hours the nurses came in to check up on her and give her more shots.

That slut nurse came in. Dammit. Okay she was hot. But Delilah was beautiful. 

She must have recognized me from one direction because she said.

'' Sooo… Wheres your friend Harry?'' She asked trying to sound sexy. 

''Erm, I dunno. Sleeping?'' I said.

'' No duh. Anyway, I was wondering… Do you want to go out tonight to a club?'' She asked me getting closer.

''No. I'm staying with De-'' I got cut off.

This nurse Crystal plastid her fake lips on me. She tasted like smoke and fake lipgloss. 

Ugh.

I closed my lips so she couldn't really kiss me and pushed her off.

''What the hell was that?" I asked her. 

''Oh, don't act like you didn't like it" She said seductivley.

''Urm, I didn't.'' I replied. I much rather kissed Delilah. Delilah was beautiful, and genuine.

Unlike this bitch. 

'' Are you sure..?'' She said smirking.

All of a sudden she got closer and put one of her legs around me. She forced her lips onto mine and basically sat on me. She was grabbing my hair.

I tried to push her off.She was hot, but was a skank.

I finally managed for her to stop after about 30 seconds.