Chapter 15- Movie Date!

Chapter 15~

Do you like Delilah's POV more or Niall's? I feel like I haven't been doing Niall's a lot, so comment!

VOMMENT! (VOTE+COMMENT)

I need 10 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter! Maybe even more comments and votes it'll be up sooner!

Delilah's POV

Sadly we all had to leave the beautiful beach and spa. This was paradise. My family back in Florida didn't really spend a lot of vacations, just going to the beach. This was the happiest I've been in a while. 

I made some nice true friends, Danielle and Eleanor I could talk about to about girl things, go shopping with, and understand thing boy's couldn't.

Harry and I always joked around. 

Zayn and I understood each other, we were both mysterious. 

Liam and I always act like the responsible ones,sometimes. I can always go to Liam for advice, and he makes good decisions. 

Lou understood me well, he was goofy, yet mature and understanding.

Niall made me feel special. Like I had a place in this world. I was so lucky to find a guy like him, He treated me like a princess. Sometimes just by talking to Niall, It would boost my confidence.Niall was a friend and boyfriend.Even if we've only been going out for a few days, I feel like I've known him longer.

We are heading back to London now, I had to go back to work and school. We had to travel in one of those big black tinted window vans, ugh. Lou was driving and Eleanor in the passenger seat, Liam,danielle,and Harry behind them, then Niall,me, and Zayn.

"I see how it is Boo-Bear" Harry said to Lou.

"Don't worry Haz, You'll always be in my heart" Lou said blowing a kiss. Harry pretended to catch it. Larry Stylinson, Couple of The Year.

I laughed and rested my head on Niall's shoulder.

"Excited to go back?" Niall asked.

"No" I huffed out.