Hi, I'm Skylah Riddle. [Behind Enemy Lines]

So this was originally going to be two different chapters but I didn't want to leave you guys with such a short chpater. Hope everyone had happy holidays! :]

Draco's POV:

I tear this damn suit off and sit down at the foot of my bed. What in Merlin's name just happened? Skylah refused me. I should be furious, but I can't seem to force myself into being angry with her. She told me not to tease her and I can't figure out the meaning behind her words.

There's a knock on my door and Bri steps inside, closing the door behind her, before I can even refuse.

"Draco," she says while taking a seat beside me. "You have to tell her how you feel."

"Shouldn't she know by now?" I ask angrily; for a smart girl, Sky is pretty dense.

"She has no idea. I know you fancy her, but you have a funny way of showing it; she's not going to figure it out on her own."

We stay silent for awhile, then she sighs and leaves my room.

I stupidly thought I had a chance with Sky after she danced with me all night. I just can't figure her out; she acts like she has feelings for me, but then denies me every time I try to get closer to her. I can't understand how she doesn't know how I feel; I even sent her the bracelet that she's convinced came from her uncle. I can't believe she hasn't noticed my initials engraved on the backside of it.

She made a fool out of me and Bri is probably on her way to tell Blaise about it right now. I throw myself backwards to lie down. I let myself remember every detail of our one-sided kiss.

I wasn't going to do it; I wasn't going to kiss her. But when I saw her turn from me, my body had a mind of its' own as I twirled her around to face me. I stared at her, my head fighting with my heart. I said, 'fuck it' and brushed my lips against hers'. When she made no move to push me away, I deepened the kiss; I let myself go. I grabbed her face and shoved her against a wall because the lust building up inside my chest needed to be alleviated.

I want her so badly, no, I need her; all of her. I want her in my arms willingly. I want to hear her tell me that she loves me. I'm dying to have her to myself.

She wretched her face away from mine and shoved me back then stormed into her room, slamming her door. Bri leaned against the wall and said, "Well? Talk to the girl!" She motioned for me to approach the door.

I hesitated, then called out to her. She slapped me in the face by telling me to leave her alone. I swore, angry with myself, and turned to Bri.

"Bri," I said, "your advice sucks." I turned away from her and stormed into my room.

I've never felt like this before. I've never enjoyed the sound of anyone else's name as it rolls off my tongue before. I've never needed a girl for anything but her body before. I've never had to try to keep my heart from bursting through my chest before; she's the only person I see in a crowded room.

And I don't know what to do about it.

***

The summer drags by slowly. School starts back up in three weeks and I'm not too excited to see Draco on the train. The morning after the ball I had packed my things and apperated home. I haven't spoken to Draco since that damn kiss, and I'm not looking forward to being stuck at school with him for our last year. I'm also not looking forward to being stuck with him for the rest of my life; he's a death eater now.

Blaise and Draco left a few days after the ball to finish their training with my uncle and father. Draco's mother had left with mine for a small vacation in France and Bri was off somewhere on vacation with her family. I've had so much time to spend by myself that I've gone through twenty-three books.