Hi, I'm Skylah Riddle. [Behind Enemy Lines]

Draco's POV

"Uh, Draco..." I see that Blaise is struggling to keep a hold on Skylah. It's sort of funny to see Blaise struggling to restrain Skylah's petite form and I start to laugh at him, but stop short when I see Skylah's eyes; they're crimson.

I go over to help hold her and am shocked to find myself struggling against her strength as well. This is the first time that I've seen her truly live up to her family name.

I don't quite catch what Harry says, but it infuriates her. She pulls her lips back and snarls at him; an animalistic growl angrily escapes her throat.

Her face grows blank, like she's in a trance, and she becomes still. Blaise and I exchange a glance, and tighten our grip on her, preparing ourselves for whatever comes next.

She tosses us around like ragdolls and we hit the floor. Voldemort hasn't taken his eyes from Harry's so he, obviously, doesn't see us get thrown onto the tile. We scramble off of the floor and rush to restrain her again, but we both stop dead in our tracks.

The first thing I notice is her hair; it's flowing around her as if there was a breeze in the Riddle's dining room. I'd like to point out that there is, in fact, no breeze.

The first day I met her, she knocked the wind out of me with black, wandless magic. I don't even want to call it magic, the word running through my head is: power. The same magic that I saw that day has wrapped itself around her; it randomly sparks, making a thunder-like sound that echoes through the room. It flows around her gracefully and I watch, in awe, as she slowly raises her arms from her sides. As she does this, the floor beneath her cracks and splinters into pieces. The pieces gradually lift themselves from the floor and hover around Skylah's feet; defying the laws of gravity.

With her face still blank, she quickly balls her left hand into a fist, destroying everything within ten feet of her left side.

"Move her outside before she destroys the whole house." Voldemort commands, without removing his eyes from Harry. Blaise recovers faster than I do and he moves to grab her, but Voldemort stops him. "She'll destroy any and everything that she doesn't have a strong connection with. Draco, you take her."

I understand that this isn't the right time, but as I haul her outside with all of my strength, I find myself trying to dissect his words: a strong connection.

I drag her away from the house to try and find some way to break her from this trance, when I notice that the sparking magic doesn't hurt me at all like it did Potter; it's warm and soothing. I see the pool and remember that she can't swim. I don't have the time to wonder whether or not it's a bad idea, so I shove her into the deep end.

I peer over the side and watch her sink to the bottom, her power still surrounding her. There's a flash of light that throws me a few feet away from the edge of the pool. Suddenly, I'm drenched and when I look up, water is shooting towards the sky. When it falls back down and settles, I see her hovering over the pool. She snaps her head in my direction and slowly walks over the water and comes to a stop in front of me.

Well, that didn't work.

I see that it has worn her out slightly because the sparks have subsided and her hair no longer has a mind of its' own. She lowers herself, to become level with me, and glares into my eyes with her red ones.

"Skylah?" When she hears her name, she snarls and bares her teeth; I guess shoving her in the pool turned out to be a bad idea. "It's me, Draco." When I say my name her face softens.

She looks at my lips, then reaches up and touches her own. Then she crumbles, and falls down in front of me. I hesitantly help her into a sitting position; she still hasn't removed her fingers from her lips.