Hi, I'm Skylah Riddle. [Behind Enemy Lines]

I wake up to the bed moving; I feel like I've been asleep for two seconds. When I open my eyes, I see Draco sitting at the end of the bed putting shoes on and I realize that he has just gotten out of the shower; I HAVE only been asleep for two seconds. He looks forward, towards the window, and sighs. I watch as he puts his elbows on his knees and bends forward to hold his face in his hands; he doesn't know I'm awake.

"Are you morning over my almost-death?" I ask, barely above a whisper; I feel weak. I have startled him and he jumps up off the bed and whips around to face me.

"I thought I told you to sleep." It's not a question.

"Why'd you throw me into the lake, anyway?" I say, tilting my head to the side while propping myself up on my elbows.

He says one word: "Pansy." I laugh with as much enthusiasm as I can muster when I remember her storming over to him yesterday.

"That was no reason to attempt murder." I feel too lethargic to get angry. "We're even though. You saved me from Flint and then you almost killed me; therefore, I don't have to repay your good deed."

He scowls, "But I saved your life."

"Yeah but you're also the one who put my life in danger, dumb shit."

He looks at his hands for a moment. "I thought you were lying..."

"Who lies about not being able to swim?" I ask, flabbergasted.

"People who don't want to get thrown into a lake."

I think about this for a few seconds. "True."

"Do you want anything from downstairs?" He asks, "They're serving lunch."

My stomach growls in response; apparently, drowning makes me hungry. "Sure."

He nods his head and opens the door. Before he leaves he turns to me. "No meat right?"

I look at him confused; how did he find out that I'm a vegetarian? "How did you...?"

He chuckles, shaking his head. "You talk a lot when you're drunk." He leaves me stunned, wondering what else I've told him.

I give up on Draco; it's been forty-five minutes and I feel like my stomach is going to start eating itself in the next five minutes. I slide out of bed and blackout from standing up a little too quickly. After stabling myself, I make my way down the halls and towards the dining area. The floor is cold beneath my feet and I realize that I'm barefoot.

I turn a corner and spot Draco sucking the face off of some blonde girl from Ravenclaw. I notice a styrofoam container on the floor that has been kicked out of the way; its' contents spilled onto the floor. I'm not sure what I'm more upset about: wasted mashed potatoes or the fact that he has chosen to blow me off.

He has her pushed up against a wall and doesn't notice as I approach the spilled food. I pick up what's left of the mess and tap his shoulder. He turns around glaring and breathing hard. I stare at him blankly and wait for him to open his mouth to speak. When he finally does I shove the leftovers into his face, hoping he got a mouthful of the lukewarm food. I turn and walk away, listening to him sputtering on potatoes while the girl yells a string of profanity directed towards me.

I use the rest of my energy to get a plate of food and sit at my table. Dinner has almost ended and hardly anyone is left in the dining hall. I see Harry and Ginny come in and watch as Harry fixes her a plate; Merlin don't let him come over here... I'm too exhausted to fake a friendship right now. He smiles at me and I can almost hear Ginny growl as I give him a weak smile back.