Chapter 8

The only person that could help me now is that curly bastard named Harry.

My life seriously is a joke. I took some time to think about my options and I came to the conclusion that there's no other way than to ask Harry for help.

I messaged Levi asking for Harry's number, completely forgetting about mentioning the reason why I need it.

@BloominLevi

"Soo, you're going to ask Harry on a date instead of going to one with me?"

@Raveny

"Get your head out of your ass, I need Harry to help me. I'm in San Francisco and I have a flat tire, the girls told me he is studying there.

"@BloominLevi

"Oh, so there's still hope for me, I'll send you his number in a minute." I sighed and waited for him to get me the number.

After a few seconds, I saw a message with a number on it. I dialed it impatiently waiting for someone to pick up.

"Hello?" I heard a raspy voice at the end of the line and took a deep breath before talking.

"Hey, um it's Raven from the festival" I heard my voice tremble a bit.

"Yeah, so what made you call me Raven from the festival?" I heard mockery in his voice.

"Well, Rebekah mentioned you study in San Francisco and I happen to be here with a flat tire and no clue how to fix it, maybe you can help me?"

I was crossing my fingers, praying he would agree.

"Uh, yeah sure where are you now?"

"I am currently in the main parking lot for Lands End"

"Okay, that's not far from where I live so I should be there in like 10 minutes."

"Thank you, you're a lifesaver" I heard him chuckle and telling me he will see me soon. I looked out the window and I noticed rain still pouring.

I messaged my mom saying that I will be a little late so she wouldn't worry about me.

After 10 minutes I noticed a matte black car with blue LED lights pulling into the parking lot. Harry rolled down his window to talk to me.

"Hey, which of the tires is flat?" I barely could hear him from the loud sounds of rain.

"The left one on the back" I almost yelled so he could hear me. I saw him trying to look out of his window to check the tire.

"How did this even happen?" I shrugged my shoulders. It got me thinking, how did it really happen?

He sighed and looked for something from his backseat. He took a yellow raincoat with him and I was trying soo hard not to laugh because he looked like a minion who just ran away from the "Despicable me" movie.

He came up to my window putting his hands on the roof of my car "Do you have a spare tire in your trunk?"

"I'm not sure, I'll have a look" I felt my cheeks getting red.  I took my umbrella out from under the seat and clicked the button so my trunk would open.

I got out of the car with my umbrella and went to check If there's a tire. I prayed to the highest gods that I could find a tire.

Nope, no tire to be seen. I slammed my trunk doors down and looked at Harry only seeing him smiling at me.

"Why are you laughing?" I felt the corners of my mouth lift up.

"You look soo defeated" He turned his head and went to check if he had a tire.

"Good news, I do have a tire, bad news It won't fit for your car." At this point, I would be surprised if something good happened.

"So what are we going to do now?" I really did feel defeated.

"Well, all the auto-services are closed already and It's like a storm out here If you didn't notice so the best I could do is suggest sleeping the night here and then first thing in the morning we call the auto place and get a tire.

I thought for a second even though I knew he was right and there was nothing we could do about it now. I nodded at him and sat down in my car to get the things I need.

There wasn't much I could take, only my keys, a phone, and my charger.

Harry was already sitting in his car. I locked my car doors and sat down in his. I was greeted by a manly scent which smells amazing. Thank god he had leather seats because If not his car would be soaking right now.

"Soo, what were you doing in Lands End?" He asked while trying to pull out the parking lot.

"I needed to go someplace calm but as you can see it didn't end well." I chuckled and looked down at my fingers.

"Yeah" He responded short and turned on the sound. I heard the familiar beat to "The neighborhood- the beach".  It took all the power in my body to not sing it out loud and when I looked at Harry I saw him tapping the beat on his wheel.

After a quick music session, Harry drove into what I guess is his apartment parking garage. We got out of the car and I just followed him where he was walking.

We got into the elevator and I caught a glimpse of Harry pressing a red button engraved with a number "5".

I noticed us standing in the elevator's mirror all soaking wet.I heard a sound notifying us that we reached the fifth floor.

Harry took his apartment keys out of his back pocket and quickly unlocked the door. As I stepped in I scanned the room and I was pleasantly surprised by the dark modern look.I took out my shoes by the entrance and I noticed a cat leaning and purring next to my legs.

"Harry, why didn't you tell me you had a cat" I yelled out since I don't know where he went and took the cat into my hands petting him.

"Don't touch the cat he will bite you" Harry came out to what I assume was the bathroom only a towel wrapped around his waist.

I looked down at his abs and woah I knew he worked out but I didn't expect for it to look THIS good.

"He doesn't seem like he bites" I cleared my throat and finally brought my eyes to his.

"Enjoying the view?" I saw a grin shining on his face.

Where did I get myself into?