Chapter 7

"Sam has a son and a daughter, they are both around your age and wants you to meet them,"

"I think it's enough for today, mom," I sighed in disbelief. Does she really think she can make a perfect little family for herself and expect I will be more than okay to accept this quick change in my life?

I know I'm being overdramatic but I am pretty sure Sam's kids are not happy with this too.

"I know, just think about it, okay?" She looked at me almost as she was so desperate for something good to come out of my mouth.

"What do Sam's kids think about it?" I declared, now fully looking at her

"I'm not sure, I'll have to ask Sam about it," she said as he was getting up and ready to go. I just nodded at her, wishing she left.

Of course, no one asks the kids how they feel about their little romantic episode that will probably end as soon as they have a minor fight. How long does she even know him for? Well, I wouldn't have known because she tried to hide it from me as long as possible.

I had to get my mind off this situation. I never thought this day would come when I wanted to go as far as I can from this house.

I pulled out the cable from my phone and saw it blink letting me know that it's not charging anymore.

I went downstairs and grabbed my car keys. I told my mom I'm going out and I should be home in a few hours.

I took my dad's car since now I am using it as my own. I had my driver's license for a year now, but surprisingly I don't need to use it much. I got used to being driven around by Rebekah.

I adjusted my seat and checked my mirror. This car still had some smell of my dad's cologne and it instantly reminded me of him again.

I brushed the thoughts that were coming to my head and plugged my phone to the aux jack. I opened my Spotify and turned on my "Chill" Playlist.

I set up the GPS to show me the directions to "Lands End" beach. It was a 45-minute drive and I was more than ready for it.

I parked my car in a not so full of a parking lot and exited the car. The sound of the waves crashing at the shore already calmed me down.

I locked the door and started walking along the trail for about a mile.I saw a sign that told me I reached "Mile rock beach!".

Obviously, as I went there I was greeted by a lot of rocks. I was surprised to see only a couple walking around, so I just sat down on one of the wooden logs I found and stared at the beautiful view. After some time of being hypnotised by the wavesI turned on my mobile data and checked my notifications.

@maasimmo

"How are you feeling?" I was amazed by his concern.

@RavenBanger

"I'm better now, thanks I just needed to go to my safe place for a bit,"

@maasimmo

"I'm glad you are, If you need anything you can always message me,"

@RavenBanger

"Why are you so caring to me?" I didn't really think he cared as much as he appeared to be,  I figured he was just being polite.

@maasimmo
"Why shouldn't I be, birdie?"

@RavenBanger

"Because I'm basically a stranger to you,"

@maasimmo

"I think we got out the stranger zone, didn't we?" I chuckled at his message.

@RavenBanger

"Yeah, I guess we did:) So anyway, since you're saying we got out the "stranger zone" how come I still don't know how you look?"

@maasimmo

"I guess because we are both the 60-year-old men looking for attention;)"

@RavenBanger

"Has anyone ever told you, how great you are at avoiding questions?"

@maasimmo

"I guess I learned from the best, *cough cough* you,"

@RavenBanger

"Soo dramatic," I looked up at the sky and It looked like it could rain any time now.

I had to get up from this beautiful place and start walking back to my car.

Well, I was certainly right about the rain since I was soaking wet running to my car. This day really couldn't get any worse, can it?

In fact, it could and it did. Guess who got a flat tire. Yes, most definitely me. I don't know anyone from San Francisco so they could help me take care of it. I don't even know how to change a tire.

I just slammed the wheel and covered my eyes so I wouldn't start crying. No, I'm not emotional about my flat tire, but all the emotions at the same time are building up and I can feel that I can burst anytime now.

I take a few deep breathes and take out my phone. I texted Sabrina and Rebekah asking if they knew anyone from the area. Do you remember when I said my day couldn't get any worse? It did once again.

The only person that could help me now is that curly bastard named Harry.

A/N
Sorry for a short and boring one! Just kind of loosing motivation, but I hope you enjoy it !