Breaking free

Grace woke up with the collar on and started to panic as she was was in a cell.

"No!" She screamed in pure panic as she tried prying the bars apart.

"Hey its okay," nat said as Grace was full on panicking.

"Where is James i dont know whats going on! Please let me out i dont want to be in here!" She cried as she tried to get the collar off of her.

"We cant Grace, you killed people today," Loki said as she looked like she was going to have a heart attack.

"I no! I would never hurt anyone! I didnt hurt anyone!" She yelled as she was having a mental break down.

"Stop it you two your scaring her!" Wanda yelled as she read her mind and she couldnt remember anything at all she was tellung the truth she couldnt remember if she actually did or not.

"I didnt hurt anyone!" She yelled as she was trying to get out and taking the collar off.

"Bucky look at her we need to get her out of there!" Tony protested as she was screaming on top of her lungs for him.

"She turned into a killing masheine! She killed all of those people that wasn't Grace I dont know what that was but I think hydra got to her," he said as she was sobbing and screaming on top of her lungs wanting to get out.

"Look she was trying to protect you that has have triggered it I cant listen to her scream anymore," steve said as he turned off the monitor and called Nat.

"Hey nat we need to have a meeting," Stev said as nat nodded.

"We need to go topside. We will be right back with james okay," Wanda said as grace was mess and scared out of her mind. She didnt say anything as the three of them quickly left leaving her alone. While they were talking trying to convince bucky to let her out. Grace started to remember bits and pieces of what hydra did to her and bucky. She was trying to fight it but once he scremed bloody murder in her head she covered her ears.

"It isnt real!" She cried as her memories tired to fight her.

"I thinks shes ready, if we realise her then she will be able to kill James. She has failed several times but this time she will be able to do it," a hydra agent informed.

"Kill!"
"Kill!"
"Kill!"

She uncovered her ears and looked around to see if there were any avengers around. She ripped off the collar and smiled once she pryed open the bars and sliped threw the bars. She poped her nuckles and her neck then went to the elavator.

"Looks like your time is up guys," she smiled as she went into the elavator.

"Look I'm just saying she really doent remeber hurting anyone and doing this could trigger her to hurt people Bucky!" Wanda said.

"But she killed people! She turned from not knowing what grass looked like to being able to make a human being explode!" Bucky informed as the elavator stoped and dinged.

The doors opened as grace walked threw and saw Loki first and quickly hosed him down making the others aware of her presents.

"Hi boys and girls! Did i miss the party?" She asked coldly.

"Grace..." Wanda said as she could see her thoughts and she was thinking they were hydra agents.

"Wow you actually remember the name that my best friend gave me good job! But sorry its to late for apologies if thats what your looking for. Now I will give you the count of three and if you dont tell me where he is I will kill all of you. I think you hurt him enough I'm not scared of any of you any more," she hissed as she made guns completly out of water.

"She thinks we are agents! I told you we shouldnt have done that!" Steve mutted as grace looked at them with cold dead eyes.

"I dont think I know, now where is he?! One!" She growled.

"Im right here," Bucky said looking at her strait in the eyes.

"That i don't belive!" She smiled as she quickly threw some of the avengers aside and quickly went after Bucky.

"Don't hurt her!" Bucky yelled as steve was going to throw his sheild at her as she was kicking buckys ass.

"Don't hurt me?! Please your people hurt James more then they could ever hurt me and I'm going to kill you for it!" She grolwed as she threw Bucky into a wall and pinned him down to the ground. Her teeth turned into sharp shark teeth and he tried to get her off but she was stronger then he was.

"How about I make a promise?" Bucky said as they sat in there cell.

"What kind of promise?" She wrote in her tank wall.

"Well I know that one of my friends is going to be looking for me and when we ger out of here I want to take you with me. So my promise to you is that when we get out out of here I take you to the beach and set you free in the ocean where all of the fish and the animals are and i build or buy house on the beach and you can visit me and I can visit you any time we want. No one will bother us and you will never have to worry about hydra hurting you again," he said with a smile.

"I would like that and Steve can be there to right he is your friend," she wrote.

"Well if he wants to," Bucky smiled.

"I would like to meet him," she wrote as she smiled.

Her grip loosened for a second making bucky able to roll her over so he was on top of her as she continued to fight him but thats when she saw James.

"Grace we arent agents!" He yelled as she could feel the urge to kill him grow stronger. She forced herself to stop fighting as she looked at him with terror and sadness. He loosened his grip as soon as he thought he was getting her back

"I will never hurt anyone! I will never kill another inocent person again and i would rather die then hurt you in any way, they cant make me do it," she she said as bucky smiled with relife not seeing her nails growing in length as the urge to kill him grew stronger and she was lossing control.

"Its okay no matter what they did we can fix it," he said as she smiled.

"A promise is a promise," she said as she quickly got one of her hands free and she slit her thoat and bucky quickly put presure on her throat but then she slit both of her wrists.

"Grace!" Bucky yelled as the avengers were bow trying to keep her alive.

"A promise is a promise, I promised that i would never hurt you no matter what they did to me or said, they made me to kill you and i cant hurt you. I promised," she said as her paulse was quickly slipping away. Then she stopped breathing. Everything went slow mostion as they took her away trying to bring her back as bucky sat there covered in her blood trying to figure out what just happened.