Life Can Be A Dream

"Wake up!" A man yelled as they poured water all over him and he gasped as he was laying in a cell chained up like an animal.

"We are close to thawing out your girlfriend winter soldier I wounder how she is going to take to you freezing her for all these years," the man chuckled as bucky saw Steve was next to him and clint was to.

"You had a girlfriend?" Steve asked as he had to think for a second.

"Its really funny we druged you up so much but the only person you talked about was Grace is that what you named her? She will always be number seven here," he smerked as they saw Grace on a slab and she was being moved some where.

"Shit!" Bucky said as the gard laughed.

"I wounder who she will tear apart first," he laughed as he left.

"What happened i dont remember getting here," bucky informed as he tried getting free.

"We found this hydra nest and tried taking it out a week ago and we got captured and moved somewhere. It was a decoy and they tried to get information from us but so far they didn't get anything I don't think," steve informed.

"Who's Grace?" Clint asked.

"A mermaide of sorts, very beautiful but very deadly. We have been together for decades, I think I even proposed to her," he said as Clint looked at him shocked.

"Of course she is crazy, you have a weird taste in women!" Clint growled.

"She isnt crazy just man eating and can control water. Trust me she is really nice when you get to know her," bucky said as Clint rolled his eyes.

"Tony, wanda, banner, strange and peter are here to," Steve informed.

"We won't be able to get out of here without Graces help," Bucky said as clint sighed.

"Are you sure? You froze her so she is going to be pissed off at you," Clint informed.

"I dought it," he smiled as Steve looked at Bucky with disbelief.

"Yeah it's going to take a miracle to get out of here," steve sighed.

A couple of hours later they were moved to a plane white room with thirty foot walls and a door that not even a super solgier could open. There was a class window for viewing and they were going to try to break threw but they had collars on and it paralyzed them if they got to close.

"Who will die first?" A man laughed as Grace walked threw the doors with two doctors and she smerked a bit. They made sure her collar was on and active as she looked them over like she was going to eat them.

Once they left she started to tap her finger on her leg lightly in moruse code.

"Kill them!" A man ordered as she quickly went after Bucky. The three scatered as she went after Bucky quickly and she tackled him and pinned him down to the ground.

"Well hello again my love I missed you," she smiled as he smiled back.

"I missed you to beautiful ready to get out of here?" He asked.

"Been ready for years, we have a lot of intamint stuff to catch up on," she chuckled as his smile grew bigger. Then a song started to play as it looked like she was going to kill Bucky.

"Can't wait," he smiled as she cut his collar and bucky quickly got on top of her and made it look like he was going to punch her giving her time to cut her collar off then she threw him threw the glass and he started beating the hydra agents quickly several man came into the room and she smiled as she got her claws out and her sharp teeth grew and they started trying to shoot her but she dogged them and took a bite out one of there necks and ripped out a heart of another one.

"Get her!" A group of men with guns came in and red dots ladned on her chest.

"Boys cover your eyes its going to get messy," she chuckled as she made a stop moshioned with her hand and the men started shaking.

"Bye boys its been fun," she chuckled as they exploded abd blood went everywhere.

Steve and clint were covered in blood and looked at her shocked as bucky came back into the room and she kissed him even though she had blood all over her.

"Thats nasty," Clint said as he had blood all over his lips and it ran down his chin.

"Not as nasty as it could have been, im ripping your cloths off later I hope you know that," she smerked as Steve nearly chocked on nothing.

"I got some other friends here," Bucky informed as she chuckled.

"More food for me then," she chuckled as she picked up a gun and handed it to him.

"Food?" Clint asked.

"Bucky never told you I eat people some times, but it's been a while since I have tasted you," she chuckled as she took the gun from him and shot an agent in the head wirhout looking .

"Dear lord I just want to leave," steve said as clint to wanted to leave.

"Okay let's go," she informed as she took off there collars and started free everyone.

"Bucky I swear you have the strangest tast in women!" Tony informed as she tackled an agent and ripped out the mans throat with her teeth and ripped out the agents heart and hissed at the others. They started backing off and water started to coat the floor and she hit the floor making the water spike up and impailing the men.

"Hes not into humans, is that really so bad?" She asked as she ripped off the door to find Peter in a cell.

Wanda looked at him concerned as she ripped the door off letring peter out.

"What? She is amazing," bucky said as she ruffled peters hair.

"So adorable, cant belive something so small can pack such a punch," she smiled as peter blushed a bit.

"Um thanks," he said as her attention was drawn somewhere else.

"More food coming this way we better leave," she informed as strange made a portal to leave.

Hopefully this wasnt a dream for Bucky. He really loved this girl.