How to kill an army

It has been three weeks since the two were reunited and they did almost everything together. It was nice that bucky had been hanging out with her alot and now Steve was the third wheel. They were out getting some ice cream when Steve relized they were gone but Grace gave him a detaild map of where they were going with a smilly face.

"Jellious yet?" Tony asked with a smerk as he was acutlly looking forward to going on a run with him.

"No, I'm glad hes trying to remember how they used to be together but I just hope they don't rememeber anything negative that happened to them," he said as he he looked at the note.

"What do you mean, there both brain washed. It doesnt take a genious to figure it out with her. She is really attached to him and if something did happen you can better beilve that she would hide it to protect him but with how she is it would be obvious," tony said as Steve sighed.

"Yeah but I watched the tapes they kept her with him just because she was more powerful with him being there and she isnt get sick again," Steve said.

"What are you hidding?" Tony asked.

"She is not as defenceless like we think she is lets just put it like that," he said as he got a text from Bucky but it was just a dog piture and then another one then several more diffrent dogs.

"Oh no grace figured out how to use a phone," he said as he showed him the dog pitures he was getting from her inclusing one with a hat and mustash.

"Well they are cute," he laughed as he Steve called her.

"Hi Steve!" She said happly as she was petting a dog.

"Where are you?" Steve asked as she giggled.

"At a dog park! I didn't now they made parks for dogs! Also we went to the pet store. I saw fish! Tinny fish! Can you believe it they are so small i didnt even know they could make fish that small to! Didnt you get my note?" She asked.

"Yeah i did I just saw all the dog pitures so I was curious," he said as she looked to see a black van and a guy with a gun in the passager side out of buckys range of sight.

"Awsome also did you send some agents of sheild over in black vans because its really hot and I dont think its nice you, they will burn up!" She said as she waved at one of them that looked at her and he waved back and put a finger to his mouth to tell her to shush.

"Agents? No I didn't no one did. Grace get bucky and get out of there!" Steve yelled as she paused.

"But one of them waved he seems really nice," she said as they got out of the van and three more vans pulled up.

"Grace run!" Steve yelled as tony quickly got his suit on.

"What park are you at?" Steve asked as bucky noticed the men and quickly grabbed Grace and they started fireing at them. They hid behind a car and he paused as he didnt have any wepons on him.

"Steve, the address is on the paper Grace left! Just get here its hydra!" He yelled as the glass exploted and the they stoped firing for a second.

"Come on you two? Did you think we let you go number two? Come back home or we are going to kill the winter soldier! We need you and if you surrender we will make sure we take your friend with you. We know how attached you are to him," a man said as she started to hear gun fire and screaming. 

"Grace don't do it," bucky said as she held her head in pain.

"Three down! Grace use your powers you know how to use them. You wont hurt me I promise," she paused as bucky was rubbing her back as he thougbt she was panicing.

"We are going to be okay, hey its going to be alright," he said as her face hardened. She remembered when they were on a mission together and he got shot and nearly died if it wasn't for her using her powers as much as she did. He was going to get hurt again maybe worse then what happened in the lab and she couldnt let that happen. Not now, not ever!

She let go of her head and cracked her knuckles and her neck and looked in the mirror to see that they were getting closer.

"Grace?" He asked as she started to count the men and saw a mutint.

"Well looks like torch is with them, dont worry i got this covered. There are only fourty or so," she said as she smiled at him.

"Grace you are not fighting them! You dont have wepons and I dont know where this grace came from but give me my grace back," he said as she smerked.

"You are so cute when your worried about me," she sais as she kissed him as then she made two knives out of water and she stood up and threw them at them. She got on top of the car and jumped over it as the two men fell to the ground and she made a wall of water as they fired at her. The bullets stopped it the wall and then she quickly shot the wave of water at them killing some more men. She quickly grabbed two hand guns and started to do head shots with every single one of them she could and smerked as Torch had her arms crossed.

"Nice job, i didnt think you could remember how to fight like that," she smerked as more men came after her and she quickly beat them up and started snapping there necks while torch took a seat and smiled at her seeing how much Grace had grown from there last incounter.

"Well you did try to kill my best friend," she said as torch shrugged.

"The winter soldier yeah, I never really liked him much especially since he chose to sleep with a fish rather than a real woman," she explained and Grace was anilating the men and Torch yawned and quickly went to Bucky and grabbed him by his throat and threw him into one of the black vans and lit herself on fire.

"Your letting your girlfriend fight your battle for you winter soldier? You never did that before, you even took a bullet for her that almost killed you. Luckly that's when grace discovered she had powers and was able to bend water and saved you life to bad your going to die today," she smerked as a wall if water quickly surrounded her.

"Nice try bitch but I'm the boss and this is my game now. I used to be so afraid of you but I'm not scared of you any more," she said as torch started to make the water boling hot.

"You still should be," she smerked as the water exploted and Grace fell backwards. But that's when she held out her hand and Torch froze in place.

"Cool trick right?" She asked as Torch couldnt move at all.

"You can freeze blood to..." She said as grace smiled.

"70% water bitch, say hi to your fallen agents for me," she said as she made her explode and Bucky looked at her shocked. For the first time he was scared of grace. He looked at Grace as her noise started to blead and she passed out. The avengers came quickly and Bucky looked at them with pure fear.

"We need to lock grace up now," bucky informed as they looked at him shocked.

"We cant lock her up, that would be like locking a kid up in an adult prison for stealing candy," Steve said as he looked at all the bodies.

"I didnt touch them, she did and then she made a human being explode! Steve she is dangerious i dont know wwhat triggered her into killing all of these people but we cant have that again. She could hurt an innocent person!" Bucky informed as he picked her up off the ground.

"Bucky she is an experment of hydra, they probably trained her to kill people just like they did you, if she wanted to kill you she would have but she protected you. If we lock her up she will never trust us again and if you do it you can forget about preventing her from getting sick again. Even with the collar on she will still get sick and she might die this time! She isnt remotely human except for her feelings," tony added.

"She made a human being explode! If she flips and tries to kill you I would never forgive myself so we need to lock her up just for a little while she might be a danger to herself," bucky saod as they both looked at each other.

"Fine but Loki and wanda will be outside so we can keep her from killing herself by accident," tony sighed.

"I cant belive we are locking her up," steve sighed.